Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife, I do not know the photos

• Thread starterkatiaputinha
  • Start date

katiaputinha

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 28, 2015
bom pessoal, sou novo por aqui , so do brasil, então me perdoem por escrever meio errado, vo postar algumas fotos da minha esposa pra voçês , adoro mostrar ela, detalhe ela nao sabe =)

comentem
_ICT0170.jpgeditada.jpg0147.jpgpronta.JPG_ICT0185.jpg
_ICT0170.jpg editada.jpg 0147.jpg pronta.JPG _ICT0185.jpg

Reactions: NETO, querosercornodela and Hungforplay
I took a SWAG at the language and I think it is Portuguese.
Roughly translating:
This was his first post, from Brazil, please excuse the language errors.
He is posting pictures of his wife, "show her love" (I assume be/say kind things or similar), and she does not know he is posting her here.

With that in mind:
Ela é uma senhora muito sexy !
Eu amo seu burro ! :yumyum:
Obrigado por compartilhar , por favor mostre mais!

Adorei as fotos da Katia, ela é bem gostosa e parece adorar posar pras fotos. Manda mais fotos desse corpão dela :drool::drool::drool:
E se quiser conversar com um Bull brasileiro, me manda pm ;)
Obrigado por compartilhar! Abs

tenho video dela se masturbando. mais nao sei como posta-los aqui

Reactions: HugoBrasil
I'll translate OP's posts to English. His last post says:

I have a video of her fingering but I don't know how to post it here

I don't know either. Maybe some Moderator could help here. If you have more pics or her, please post :yumyum: :)
Thanks and keep posting! ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eu traduzi seu último post pro Ingles para outros membros do fórum também entenderem.

Eu também não sei como postar vídeos aqui, vc poderia perguntar para algum Moderador. Se vc tiver mais fotos dela, por favor poste aqui :)
Vc pode fazer o upload do vídeo em algum site e me mandar o link por mensagem privada também haha ;) Abs e continue postando!

Users who are viewing this thread