Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife Holly

• Thread startersodeepco
  • Start date

sodeepco

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2007
:eek: I have been married to holly for almost 28 years. I was the 1st and so far the only man she has had. I would love to see her seduced and enjoying many new lovers while I assume my rightfull place. As a sissy wimp cuckold who's duty it is to clean. Please let me know if you woudl like to be teh first of men real men who enjoy her.

Attachments

• holly_tied35.jpg
    holly_tied35.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,311
  • holly_tied39.jpg
    holly_tied39.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1,502
  • holly_tied21.jpg
    holly_tied21.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,561
she has only vever had me and she knows I have done other girls. She said when she doe snother guy she will do it for her and not me. I know when she gets a real mans cock, she will enoy and want more.

Holly

Thanks guys if u like her let me know. Here is anothe rof her!

More

Here is more of her

Attachments

• creamassholly.jpg
    creamassholly.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 834
You did

Thats my cock she is sucking. Shame it is only mine and not some nice black bulls!

Dude

I know how it needs to be done, I have cucked close to a dozen couples over the years. Not the thrill it once was. Would like the tables turned, but with Holly, it will stay a fantasy.

Last edited by a moderator:
More pics

I just wanted you all to see more of her fine ass and pussy!

Attachments

• image038 small.jpg
    image038 small.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 380
More of my wife

My wife at her best!

Attachments

• image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 356
very nice

hey buddy, I would love to give your wife a good time, she looks like she would love sucking a big thick cock... thanks for sharing the pics

Thanks guys. I hope she make all of your cocks hard

Trooper she needs it. You can't turn back now.

Users who are viewing this thread