Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife has been hanging out with neighbor.

• Thread startermaod979
  • Start date

maod979

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2007
On wed she went to breakfast with him and they hung out all day but he seemed to scared to do anything other than hug. today shes going out with him at 2 pm to a tatoo place. shes wearing much more reavilng clothes mini skirt, tight shirt, thong, matching bra. Shes super hot. I can't put pics up thru my phone for some reason but I will in a bit when I get to my regular pc. One kelw thing is she just had her tubes UN tied. so this brings on a whole new excitement to the fun. She did have sex on thursday night in the car with an old friend but he always pulls out and he's not that big. Ill update as I find out things. wish me luck. they meet up at 2 today.

Tell her to wrap her feet around her friend so that HE CAN'T PULL OUT any more. She needs the wet feeling of him sowing his seed inside her. She is "fixed up now" - so no more pulling out should be permitted. Be firm on that rule, as he is AN OLD FRIEND and should be rewarded EVERYTIME for "topping up her sex life".

well they stupid neighbor completely failed. they went out most of the day and just looked around the mall. only a hug and seemed distant. he promised my wife he would take her out on sat but then said he had to work. then said sunday theyed hanh out. again didn't text send email nothing. my wife is smoking hot and his wife is a cow. I don't get it. it really plays wth your mind.

Seems like the neighbor is a little nervous. Show him you mean business, give him a box of condoms or a pair of her used panties.

Well it was his idea to hang out and she sent him a bunch of pics to his cell. at this point he thnks she would be hanging out with him on the side and that I don't know. with it being a neighbor that's prolly best. but yesterday we gave up. f he wanted it hed got it. she is not ugly. you can search our threads and see her pics. there is another guy texting her. its so difficult when you know you have a ahotwife that will do these thngs but the other guy won't communicate. also she has some condoms that break easy lol. I've never known a girl to have to look for dick. its so frustrating. shes not into black right now because of the pregnancy factor is high. she had a tubal rienostimosis which basiclly means reconnecting the tubes back up almost 3 weeks ago. the plan quickly developed into me usig a condom and her playing with neighbor and us raising it. I think that would be hot. id love to see her take a spainish guy that is light skin. either way were done with this neighbor idiot.

Hi Moad, did your wife quit her ****** activity?

Any update on the situation? There are many interested readers!

no real update. wat happened was his wife cought him lol and now he's pretty much watching his tail. but oh well theres others out there when shes ready. still don get why he didn't touch her the day they hung out.

Update !

well finally. my wife met a guy that was a friend of a guy she wanted awhile back but things just never worked out. this guy text her outa the blue and they met yesterday. he got a hotel room and she said he was good and came in her twice. i have a hugeeeee fantasy of her getting pregnant by another. she is just hot that way. she said he is twice my size when hes soft and im hard. i got to have sex with her when she came home and he really changed her feel in there. i love it. she is the best. she says he wants to do it often but time will tell. I will update if it happens again.Everyone pray for him to give us that baby. take care.

Moad 979

Congratulations on your wife finally getting fucked. Very happy for all three of you. Plus he has a big cock and your wife loves it. Dont you think the first guy gave him her number so her could text her? Makes no difference for everyone is getting what you want. If he keeps on fucking her bareback with that big cock i venture to say her belly will swell. Best Wishes to you and your sweet Hot Wife. Please keep us updated. okdeacon

Users who are viewing this thread