Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife getting fucked

• Thread starterCumslut
  • Start date

Cumslut

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 21, 2022
Today is the first time ive posted photos of my wife. We finally decided to pursue our candaulist urges. We love the idea of others getting off on her. She is 5'3 and 120 lbs. A nice little fuckdoll and a huge cumslut. What do you think?

Screenshot_20220421-155418_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20220421-163954_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, Jambon, cazzolatino and 20 others
Cumslut said:
Today is the first time ive posted photos of my wife. We finally decided to pursue our candaulist urges. We love the idea of others getting off on her. She is 5'3 and 120 lbs. A nice little fuckdoll and a huge cumslut. What do you think?

Oh for sure! It really looks like she loves that cock to fuck her deep, while she takes a man’s salty seed for her needs! What a sweet tight pussy! fucking hot!

Reactions: 69eatmore77 and Cumslut
DaveJ said:
Oh for sure! It really looks like she loves that cock to fuck her deep, while she takes a man’s salty seed for her needs! What a sweet tight pussy! fucking hot!
She loves to be teased, but after a minute she is dripping and begging for a pounding!

Reactions: ZudlyZooright and DaveJ
Cumslut said:
She loves to be teased, but after a minute she is dripping and begging for a pounding!
Hmm fuck! She must be a nympho wife! That's hot bud! I love it!

Reactions: Milkymilf and Cumslut
Cumslut said:

wow your hot wife is amazing she's a true bitch
she deserves a reall bbc definitely

Reactions: Cumslut

Users who are viewing this thread