Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my wife for you

• Thread starter123pc123
  • Start date

123pc123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 7, 2014
a small view

Attachments

• DSCI0493f.jpg
    DSCI0493f.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Love
Reactions: plugnplay
sometimes she has problems with her bikini12.jpg100_1158.jpg100_07024.jpg

• Love
What should you do?100_10712.jpgP1020862f.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay and Sauzmeister
Incredible body!
What should you do? Keep posting!

My gf often has those same problems. I always tell her what a filthy ***** she is and remind her of all the men who saw her and now probably want her for themselves. Then we always have great sex with her fantasizing about the dozens of guys she teased.

@midnightfapper: I know what you mean ;-)

@unclem: you want to see more :)

100_1176.jpg100_1138d.jpg_SCI0407.jpg

• Love
All right ... but sometimes she forgets her bikini :)

100_1068.jpg100_1154.jpg100_1153.jpg

• Love
123pc123 said:
What should I do with her =p ? Any ideas?

You should take her to a club and get a group of men to use her like a slut. Filling her up with cock and cum

juan-king said:
You should take her to a club and get a group of men to use her like a slut. Filling her up with cock and cum

good idea
:D

Mmmm hot...you should get a group of guys to cum on her body on the beach!

123pc123 said:
All right ... but sometimes she forgets her bikini :)

My gf and I went on an overnight beach trip a couple weekends ago, and she forgot her bikini. You know what we did? She sucked my dick in front of the window of the room (overlooking a public beach) in exchange for a new one. Then we chilled on the beach (with her tits out most of the time) until it was dark and all that was left was another young couple (who had been drinking) and I fucked her there by the fire, well within their sight.

Users who are viewing this thread