Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife finally crossed the line

• Thread starterlak
  • Start date

lak

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 14, 2024
Tonight she became a hotwife 🥵🥵🥵

Dropbox

• Love
Reactions: Cuckoldcumeatinghusband, Pghperv, Fumace and 21 others
  • Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, ChillJaxGuy, Bobbobbert and 10 others
devontallguy said:
Wow ... wonderful that she went bareback for the first time she played with another guy
For sure.

devontallguy said:
Did you get to fuck her pussy full of the other guy's cum
Unfortunately he nutted just after she was blowing him. Next time though. Hopefully tonight by the sounds of it...

Last edited:
Reactions: whitewife696969
lak said:
Second video I got

Dropbox
DAMN, I wish that was my cock in her mouth!!

003.jpg

Reactions: wmjacking, whitewife696969 and lak
Rayagr said:
Well done

Lil good slut
U got more
Who was the guy
Not yet but soon.

It's a guy from work she met less than 2 weeks before. She's usually not very direct but last Saturday while we were golfing she said "I really want to fuck him". Which totally caught me off guard lol. So 6 days later, this was the result. The funniest part is we are both technically his superior at work and I haven't even met him yet 😂🤣

Reactions: whitewife696969
lak said:
Tonight she became a hotwife 🥵🥵🥵

Dropbox
Congratulations buddy. This is a good step I the right direction but what she really needs is a big black cock to deep fuck her tight wet pussy she's too hot for white boys 😉

Reactions: lak and empee
Cockduh said:
Congratulations buddy. This is a good step I the right direction but what she really needs is a big black cock to deep fuck her tight wet pussy she's too hot for white boys 😉
That's coming in September 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Reactions: whitewife696969 and mailkme

Users who are viewing this thread