Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife Dates.....

• Thread starterMy Wife Dates
  • Start date
omg, austin i'd love to give u a creampie too.

My Wife Dates said:
..........When I married my wife, we already had a great sex life. I was hoping we’d make it even better with, oh, a 3-way or something. Well, my idea of a 3-way and my wife’s idea turned out to be two entirely different things. See, I brought home a friend of ours who’d recently been divorced and she felt so bad for him that she just had to make out with him for a bit. Then she felt that a blow job would help him forget his bitchy ex – before I knew it she was flat on her back in our bed, getting filled up with his cum. That was a hard enough adjustment to make but, when it was my turn she said, “Get the box of condoms out of the cabinet, will you?” Here my wife is getting a creampie from my best friend and she won’t let me go bareback?

We are searching for Bulls in the South. We play in Atlanta. Who wants to fill her fertile womb with their semen?

bigdogck said:
omg, austin i'd love to give u a creampie too.

Do u live near Atlanta? Will be available the first weekend of October?

I would love to have fun wiht your wife.I'm here in the Atlanta area also.And if you read an old post by babyruthes husband I'm the guy he was referring to.

I know what its like to be cucked by a hot wife. Like your wife mine to is very hot. I have been her cuckold for 13 yrs now and cut off for 5yrs. Just wondering if she has thought about cutting you off as well. You might not love it at first but trust me you will learn to love it! I would not want it anyother way!!!! Nothing is hotter than your hot sexy wife comming home all fucked out and crawling in bed with you telling you how good her boy friend fucked her and knowing you are not aloud to fuck her!!! All i'm aloud to do is eat her if she wants me to and then she rolls over and I jerk off while rubbing her bare ass! It is the best!

Very fucking sexy indeed!!! Keep the pics cumming. She is absolutely gorgeous!!

My Wife Dates said:
Do u live near Atlanta? Will be available the first weekend of October?
hi there, sorry, no. i am in philadelphia. wish you were here or could teleport or jetpost her here for my pleasure and enjoyment :)

I can't stop jerking off and looking at her pix, she's beautiful

cuckbob said:
I know what its like to be cucked by a hot wife. Like your wife mine to is very hot. I have been her cuckold for 13 yrs now and cut off for 5yrs. Just wondering if she has thought about cutting you off as well. You might not love it at first but trust me you will learn to love it! I would not want it anyother way!!!! Nothing is hotter than your hot sexy wife comming home all fucked out and crawling in bed with you telling you how good her boy friend fucked her and knowing you are not aloud to fuck her!!! All i'm aloud to do is eat her if she wants me to and then she rolls over and I jerk off while rubbing her bare ass! It is the best!

........I do love that idea!

I will bring it up to her, and will let you know!

She had told one of her regulars that she started to let me fuck her without a condom, and he immediately, told her tostop, and make me return to a condom. He said, that only himself and other men were allowed to cum inside her, and slide their cocks inside her velvet pussy bareback.

So, this would be a natural progression!

I did have to jerk off all over her belly after she got home from a date...

Austin drove up, late one night, and walked immediately into the bedroom and took off her clothes as usual, but she was in a feisty mood. She opened her legs and showed me how swollen and puffy her pussy was from the constant thrusts from her BF, and his cum was still spilling back out, as I began to actually smell it.

She then laid down, and instructed me NOT to put on my condom, as I always do, but to stroke my cock, over her as I smell her BF's cum and watch it leak out.

This was the result............

Attachments

• Austin21.jpg
    Austin21.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 2,711
  • Austin22.jpg
    Austin22.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 2,542
Wowww!!!!!!!! Too hot!

It sounds like she is on her way to cutting you off! I know you may think this will suck and trust me it does at first. But the very thing that sucks about it will be the thing that will make it so exciting when you get used to it. I mean wanting her and needing nothing more than feeling your cock in her and knowing there is nothing you can do to get it. Like I said before nothing is hotter than having a very sexy wife in bed with you and all she will let you do is jerk off!!!

Well, I'm hooked. Outstanding stuff. Love the signs you made up. Keep posting!

Luxx

Love to fuck her... Can fly her to NYC or meet up in Vegas in February... She looks like a woman who loves getting her pussy licked and the then roll into a good fuck... I would invite some friends over and have our ways with her...

Bareback and black will do it once she takes a black lover your going to watch tha purty flat tummy swell with a black baby kicking inside it

Dying to sew seed!

I am 28 y.o., very athletic, about 8 in and 3.5 fingers wide! Would give my left nut just to sniff her sweet pussy! Please let me put my very fertile seed in her perfect womb! She is hands down the hottest woman i have ever seen! Her body is abso-fucking-lutely amazing and is the sweetest piece of ass imaginable!

That is one HELLUVA woman you have there - I was just in GA on business, pity I'm not scheduled to go back anytime soon.

Imagine how your cucky heart would be pounding if she took on a group of us . . . while she was fertile! The risk that he belly would be swelling with a bastard child and neither of you would know for sure who the father was . . . only that it wasn't you.

You've got yourself a stunning woman . . . lucky bastard! ;0)

I would love to see a good pic of her fellating her stud-cock boyfriend showing her wedding ring and hand firmly grasping his cock!

Please ask your HW to cuckold you with two well hung studs sand have them take pics.
It would be incredibly hot to see her getting stuffed with a double cream-pie! :cool:

Man! That has to sting just a little bit!
You have a great looking Hot Wife there!

I'll be her boyfriend! LOL
Doc94

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread