• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Wife (Clothed)

• Thread starterLuvUrWife44
  • Start date

LuvUrWife44

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2010
I don't understand why, but I want her to cheat so bad!

I have noticed her best friend's husband checking her out when we are around each other, especially her tits. I believe he would be considered a good looking guy, and he is in shape. I would love to coax her along.

About a week ago, I said to her, "Brice seems like a nice guy." She said, "Yeah, he's a sweetheart," but it wasn't as enthusiastic as I would have liked. I think I'll give it a few days, then mention that I think he likes her.

I know she has been flattered by teenage boys checking her out at the mall before, so maybe something will happen with Brice, too. :)

Your wife...

LuvUrWife44 said:
I don't understand why, but I want her to cheat so bad!

I have noticed her best friend's husband checking her out when we are around each other, especially her tits. I believe he would be considered a good looking guy, and he is in shape. I would love to coax her along.

About a week ago, I said to her, "Brice seems like a nice guy." She said, "Yeah, he's a sweetheart," but it wasn't as enthusiastic as I would have liked. I think I'll give it a few days, then mention that I think he likes her.

I know she has been flattered by teenage boys checking her out at the mall before, so maybe something will happen with Brice, too. :)

..is a regular wife, like mine and probably beacuse they are so well behaved we want to see then behaving wildly.

Yes, I share your thoughts and I wish i could find the formula to convince her to go ahead and fuck other guys, adn even more I want to be present when that happens

BTW nice tits she has

Great photos, and with that sun-dress on I'm not surprised she's getting attention. There's not much in the way of clothing that will hide a beautiful pair of breasts like hers.

Yoshiii asks a good question, but only part of it. Tell us about what she likes and has 'tried' in the bedroom. What does she respond to sexually and what makes her super-hot??

Progress?

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

She does titfuck, but we dont do it that often. She's permitted just about everything, but thought anal was a little too painful, so we haven't gone back.

We had a conversation tonight following a great pounding! I talked about how lucky I am to have her all to myself, and that it didn't seem fair. She was smiling sweetly, and I pointed out that she must have noticed Brice looking her over in the past. She giggled a little and said, "Yeah, I guess."

I said, "You could seduce him anytime you want." She laughed a little, and it looked like she was considering it. I told her she should put on something revealing next time he was over, and find a reason to bend over. She sort of laughed, and I think she was enjoying it. I said she should seriously try it and I would even leave her alone for a minute so she could lock eyes with him. She said she would think about it.

Then the good part...right before turning in, she asked me when the next time was that I expected Brice to be over! I am going to call him and ask him to check out something on the thermostat with me tomorrow. Hopefully she will carry out her end of the deal!

Since you liked the sundress...

Here are a few more. The one with her friend, well, I wish I could tell you that more happened that night. Sorry, they are just friends! ;)

The first pic shows Brice, in the red shirt. The third picture is actually posted on Brice's wife's Facebook, and was taken by him!

..I wish you can get her naked and take a picture for us...I want to see your wife naked so I can JO looking at her...

LuvUrWife44 said:
The third picture is actually posted on Brice's wife's Facebook, and was taken by him!

That is a very nice 'candid' picture - shows her figure off beautifully. He should take more photos of her - LOTS more :D

Sounds like the idea of showing off for Brice is turning her on. It may never lead to anything, but I'm guessing even the idea of it is having an effect on you.

Don't forget there IS another person involved - since that came off HIS WIFE'S page. I know the power simply from my typed words, and I stress with those I play with that I do NOT want to do anything to harm a relationship that already exists... and even I can make slip-ups :( So be careful and enjoy your lovely, squeezable, strokeable, very hot wife.

Yeah, you have a point. There is a much deeper level to the consequences. Maybe I can focus on some other, single guy. I don't want to be an asshole, just to serve my desires.

I am pleased that you and your wife like the idea of seductive flirting, and Brice could be just the Bull to make her heart swoon.

Can her best friend in the picture ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN? If she can, you will become a cucky overnight. If she can't, Brice won't be able to pull your wife's panties down.

Your wife is great eye candy, but her girlfriend will notice that Brice and your wife are having eyes for each other.

God!

LuvUrWife44 said:
Thanks for the feedback, guys!

She does titfuck, but we dont do it that often. She's permitted just about everything, but thought anal was a little too painful, so we haven't gone back.

We had a conversation tonight following a great pounding! I talked about how lucky I am to have her all to myself, and that it didn't seem fair. She was smiling sweetly, and I pointed out that she must have noticed Brice looking her over in the past. She giggled a little and said, "Yeah, I guess."

I said, "You could seduce him anytime you want." She laughed a little, and it looked like she was considering it. I told her she should put on something revealing next time he was over, and find a reason to bend over. She sort of laughed, and I think she was enjoying it. I said she should seriously try it and I would even leave her alone for a minute so she could lock eyes with him. She said she would think about it.

Then the good part...right before turning in, she asked me when the next time was that I expected Brice to be over! I am going to call him and ask him to check out something on the thermostat with me tomorrow. Hopefully she will carry out her end of the deal!

Any new developments?

Keep us posted, please

LuvUrWife44 said:
Yeah, you have a point. There is a much deeper level to the consequences.

Always happy to help when I can ;) Stay safe.

The trick of eventually become a cuckold is also the Secret of how you manifest things. Start acting "as if" you are ALREADY A CUCKOLD. Read lots of stories of how cuckolds lead their lives, and copy them, so your wife finds she has more control of the marriage and FEELS LESS SCARED of what you might do if she comes home late with cum stained panties and bite marks on her titties.

If a wife feels that she can put her cum-stained (boyfriend's juice) over your head and ask you to take deep long breaths and enjoy the aroma and taste, you can tell her how much you love her for doing that........and your eyes show her how much it turns you on.

When a wife knows that she has her hubby under her thumb, life suddenly gets very good for her. You can wish for your wife to become a cuckoldress, but she won't make that move until your actions show you are ALREADY ACTING IN THE ROLE and "cannot go back to a prim and proper marriage" because prim and proper is not your best dream.

Another Step?

We went over to Brice's house last night to exchange some small gifts and get the keys to their house since they will be away for a few days. I noticed my wife was wearing a nice, low-cut tight top under her sweater.

After we were there a few minutes, she took off her sweater, and a little bit after that, she took great interest in the ornaments on their tree. She went over and was leaning forward every chance she got. She did this without mentioning anything to me beforehand, but I'm thinking it was to give Brice an eyeful. I saw her flash him several melting smiles as she made little comments about the ornaments.

At one point I clearly caught him checking her out, and I gave him a quick wink as if to say, "Go ahead, I know she's hot." As I did that, I looked over at his wife and smiled back at him. He smiled back.

Wish I had more for you, but that was about it.

You are absolutely correct Mac! Of course the two Koreas could go back to war tonight with China and the USA getting pulled in by treaty. Nukes could fly and we could all be dead before Santa gets home.

A little harmless flirting to test the waters was all that happened. His wife was probably just enjoying the fact that she still has It and knows enough to leave her friend's hubby alone. It could serve to ramp up excitement for finding someone safe.

Nothing Really New

Well, I have thought about all you have said, so I have not mentioned Brice to my wife since. I plan to let that whole thing just die off, but maybe Brice feels he has the green light. I doubt he will do more than check her out, though, now that he knows I was comfortable with that. Actually, I was quite turned on by it.

I need to keep an eye out for possibilties with single friends :)

LuvUrWife44 said:
Well, I have thought about all you have said, so I have not mentioned Brice to my wife since. I plan to let that whole thing just die off, but maybe Brice feels he has the green light. I doubt he will do more than check her out, though, now that he knows I was comfortable with that. Actually, I was quite turned on by it.

I need to keep an eye out for possibilties with single friends :)

Well sir i am wishing you the best of luck. Your wife is a sweet little hottie and you know she wore the low cut top for YOU as well as for Brice. She knows that you want her to do some prick teaseing and she will not let you down. You say you are going to lay low for now, why stop just when she makes the first move. She may thank you are unhappy with her for showing good ole boy Brice some titty peeks. Me i would tell her how hot i think it was and then wait for her next move. I am pulling for you to get your real life HOT WIFE as they are a true treasure. Hope you are her and some very lucky fellow have a very special Happy New Year. okdeacon

She is beautiful. Her tit's are gorgeous. Is your wife on fb? Could you pm me her name so i could ask her for a friendship on fb.:)

Users who are viewing this thread