Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My "wife" by proxy

• Thread starteredsoames
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edsoames

Hope you enjoy this pic of my very sexy wife by proxy. She has only been parting her sweet thighs for others for the last few years. I love the way her first BBC is spending time investigating he cunt before he fills it. Love the look on her face.

Attachments

• zdi0001.jpg
    zdi0001.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2,751
Missing?

Is it me? I see no picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is it?

Where is the pic? How can I be expected to make a decision on whether or not she is suitable fodder for my cock? I am very particular as to where and in whom I dip my wick.

More of my proxy wife

Same young lad, younger than her son! She was surprised how young he was, she hadn't thought to ask beforehand. Plenty of lust and thrust in him though.

Attachments

• zdi002.jpg
    zdi002.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,280
Another BBC for Dianne

This fella had an enormous cock - left her very sore but very satisfied

Attachments

• terdi4.jpg
    terdi4.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 1,323
Looking forward to first cock with hubby watching

Dianne's first cock other hubbys. Looks like she is looking forward to it!!!

Attachments

• Image7.jpg
    Image7.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 700
Another lover's cum on her face

No matter how full the fill Dianne's cunt they always have some left to empty on to her slut face!!!!

Attachments

• Image8.jpg
    Image8.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 647
The bitch is mine tonight!!!

As her bull said "the bitch is mine tonight, she get my juice wherever I want to spill it!

Attachments

• Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 941
Looks like those martinis did the trick...got her loosened up enough to take the bbc.

Open Mouth?

Why wasn't her mouth open to receive the seed?

One of the last pics taken of Dianne before she became a BBC slut

One of the last pics taken of Dianne before she became a BBC slut. He was younger than her son, had a bigger cock than her hubby andhe put her on the slut path.

Attachments

• zslutdikissfingering.jpg
    zslutdikissfingering.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 522
this mature grandma slut wife is so amazing.. Want to see her with several men in a bareback gangbang.... Fuck she is incredible

janitorcleanup said:
this mature grandma slut wife is so amazing.. Want to see her with several men in a bareback gangbang.... Fuck she is incredible
Do not bump old threads !!
Thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread