Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife another mans pleasure

• Thread starterwanabe
  • Start date

wanabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 13, 2006
Here are some pictures of my unfaithful wife. She has been unfaitful to me for 18 months now and is on her second lover and has only just confessed. She is denying me her pussy and saving for her lover. I love her so much even though I know a bigger man is fucking her tight little pussy and reaching places where I've never been, places when real men can only reach. I'm trying to persuade her to let me clean her after he has spunked her so deeply.

Here are the Pix

hope you like it... he does

Attachments

• MyUnfaithfulWife0507.jpg
    MyUnfaithfulWife0507.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 979
  • SheShavedIt4Him2407.jpg
    SheShavedIt4Him2407.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 366
  • 2407TheyDidntEvenMakeItToHisBedSeeBurns.jpg
    2407TheyDidntEvenMakeItToHisBedSeeBurns.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 336
  • HeLovedItSeeCarpetBurns24072.jpg
    HeLovedItSeeCarpetBurns24072.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 498
Very nice! Looks like he left her with a nice rug burn on her back too!

Very nice! Looks like he left her with a nice rug burn on her back too!

It takes some white husbands a few years to admit that even though they might have been the GROOM at the wedding, they CAN NEVER BE THE BEST MAN. The sooner hubby realises this, the sooner his wife can top herself up with the Black seed from the Best Man with the hottest cock in town. It is never best for a wife to have to accept "second best", she needs only the finest pussy stretcher.

She has Very Sexy Feet! Please show us more! Wish I could worship them while Her Black Lover is Deep inside Her!:jackoff:

Users who are viewing this thread