Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife Anne

• Thread starterWhite Husband UK
  • Start date

White Husband UK

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2005
This is Anne, a sexy young looking 44, loves the fantasy of the scenario but a little unsure of making it a reality.

Can you persuade her?

MMMMM SEXY! You are a very lucky man!! Send her my way for a little girl girl action too:) Does she like redheads?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm ready to get some dick in Anne...I love women in stockings....Let's see her on all fours.

Come on guys, 776 views and 2 responses? Where are all the black guys on this site that would like to use a sexy white wife?

I'm hoping there may be some of you in the south east UK who would like to meet Anne and see where it goes. She loves the 50 Cent type of guy!

Babymaker would love to get into anns tight sexy pussy would love to open up her sexy pussy with my big fat black cock bareback

she's cute. she's got one of those naughty expressions, nice lookin tits, nice lookin pussy and ass. she really ought'a go for it, even just once, to say she tried it!

Babymaker, I replied to your pm but have had nothing back. Is there anyone in the Kent or possibly London area interested in pushing our boundaries? Reply on here or direct to
annieandpaul@live.co.uk
We look forward to hearing from you, some photo's and an idea of what you are seeking would be ideal.

Still had no serious interest, must be someone not too far away that likes the look of her?

Users who are viewing this thread