Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My wife 1 hour before

• Thread starterMATTIO1996
  • Start date

MATTIO1996

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 20, 2006
This is what my wife wore to her friends house. Her & her friend were going to have a 3 way with her friends husband. When she got home she was sore.
They did dp with a new toy they bought....

I will get pics soon...

Attachments

• ER.JPG
    ER.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 11,690
Any Bi women

She also is bi....Any bi women like what they see?

These are her nice tits

These are her swollen tits...She said that her girlfriend was pulling on them while her husband fucked her.

Attachments

• Set129_03.jpg
    Set129_03.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 3,160
More tits after the date

Sore & just played with

Attachments

• wow.jpg
    wow.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 1,549
One more

Any bi women she is here & would love a reply

Attachments

• WE.jpg
    WE.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 761
wife had

looks fantastic! Please tell us how it went, give us the details..!
Panos

tHIS IS THE TOY....

This is the exact same toy they used for the DP...We got it on ebay for 1/2 the price of adam & eve...

Attachments

• 3938-med.jpg
    3938-med.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 784
Please

MATTIO1996 said:
This is what my wife wore to her friends house. Her & her friend were going to have a 3 way with her friends husband. When she got home she was sore.
They did dp with a new toy they bought....

I will get pics soon...
My I see a close up of you absolutly beautiful Hot Wifes pussy in those white panties in this photo. I almost creamed my jeans and I cant even see the crotch:D :p :p :eek: okdeacon

any wives like these pics?

Matt & I just sat down to have coffee & surf the web...Any women want to say hi?

girlfriens sent pics

Stay tuned...I got 4 pics of my wifes girlfriend coming today or tonight.......

My wifes friend that plays with her & her husband

This is her friend who pulls on her tits when her husband fucks my wife

Attachments

• IMG_0654.jpg
    IMG_0654.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,355
More Of Her Girlfriend

this will sound like bullshit but my wife got me the picture to post. My wife went out with her friend & her husband and got them to send her the pic. It cost my wife. I think it was a blow job. I told my wife to do whatever it took to get a pic of her friends tits.

Attachments

• QWE.JPG
    QWE.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,303
Does she ever have exclusive sex with any bulls? Or are you two mainly into a swing lifestyle type? I am just curious.. Also, do you have any full stories about your encounters yet? I'd love to read about your adventures.

had MMF when I watched. Then it was a MFF when she watched. We

We have had MMF when I watched. Then it was a MFF when she watched. We are mostly into swinging. Just for the past 5 years... We are very private & careful.

hot

She is hot and sounds like a fun lady, good luck and keep having fun:)

More Of Wifes Swollen Tits...

Wife was out with the girls & came home with her tits swollen... They get like that when they are pulled hard. That's what she wants when having sex. I knew she was out playing. The next day I noticed she took extra long in the shower. She said that her "playfriend" invited her boyfriend & he pulled out late when she was having sex with them & got some "fluid" in her. She is on Birth Control but she always plays with condoms except when it's oral.

Attachments

• 20070503-20318-1.jpg
    20070503-20318-1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 646
Hi from my wife!

My wife is bi and likes your body!

Small Pic

jUST GOT OUT OF SHOWER AFTER A FUN TIME WITH FRIENDS.

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    14.1 KB · Views: 1,013
My Wife Just Left To Meet A Couple.

mY WIFE IS GPOING TO A B DAY PARTY TONIGHT. THEY TOLD ALL GUESTS THAT AT 9PM IT TURNS INTO A BIKINI OR BRA & PANTY NIGHT. THE LAST TIME SHE WENT SHE SUCKED OFF HER FIENDS HUSBAND

Attachments

• 052407_1759b.jpg
    052407_1759b.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,068

Users who are viewing this thread