Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My virgin hot wife... Michelle

• Thread starterhubbyhw
  • Start date

hubbyhw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 14, 2007
www.69michelle.blogspot.com
Michelle is my beautiful 47 year old MLIF flight attendant hot wife. She loves being pussy being fucked by a hung stud, while I am DPing her ass. We are in the market for a caring stud who will put my wife pleasure first. Michelle is exceptionally orgasmatic but needs time...as women do, to heat up, but once she begins to rock, be prepared for the ride of your life!

All caring studs please respond with email and pictures, we will reply with face and other pictures once we know you are sincere. We live in the midwest but travel (in US) for us is not a problem with my wifes job.

Nice story

Hi, it's good tol ive your fantasies.... she willl do a great job, I'm sure but.... can't you post some nicer pics... She must be a good figured lady, she can seduce the camera. So cuck make some decent pics, she deserves it (and it will be supportive in your search for BBC), ^)_(^:p

Users who are viewing this thread