Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My turkish muslim wife Fatma

• Thread startermuslimslut
  • Start date
She's A Hot Slut And A Real Milf
Post More Of Her And About Her

I thought all Muslims were supposed to eschew everything sexual. Nice to know there are some horndogs out there willing to turn their wife over to the dark side. Nice body, would make a great hoe for BBC

simjim100 said:
I thought all Muslims were supposed to eschew everything sexual. Nice to know there are some horndogs out there willing to turn their wife over to the dark side. Nice body, would make a great hoe for BBC

You are thinking of countries with Sharia Law. Turkey is a more modernized country (philosophically) and does not have Sharia Law.

He hasn't posted since November of last year.

There's no point in bumping this thread...

How can we tell you about her, if there no pictures to see>> RESEND

patti79745 said:
How can we tell you about her, if there no pictures to see>> RESEND

The guy made one single post OVER A YEAR AGO...

All you are doing is bringing a DEAD thread to the top of the list.

I think you missed some other dead threads on page 101. Why don't you go ahead and resurrect those too while you're at it....

Or better yet, post to ACTIVE threads with active members. Begging inactive members for pics is pretty sad people.

my ex wife is Turkish and she was very sexy and pretty damn smooth in the sack! Turkish women are the sexiest babes ever. They are really petite, wear knee high boots and know sexual tricks you cant even imagine. People that think muslim lovers are repressed and wear veils, have their heads up their asses and have no idea what it is all about.

does anyone have pics of veiled turkish women?

Sorry,I had to remove the pics for some reason but now I repost them.Here they are.
My Fatma showing some legs:

Users who are viewing this thread