Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My SSBBW Wife and Her Lover

• Thread startercuckold4ssbbw
  • Start date

cuckold4ssbbw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2008
Here are a few pics of my SSBBW wife enjoying her birthday/valentines day present.

Attachments

• bj small.jpg
    bj small.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 983
  • doggie small.jpg
    doggie small.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 984
Very nice birthday present....

Cuckold4SSBBW,

Congratulations for inviting your wife's lover over to give her her birthday present. That was very nice.

BTW, I gather BBW means "big beautiful woman," but what does SSBBW mean?

—Custer

Sorry I did it again.
my super size bbw wife.
Even though super slutty would work too.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is very sexy.. My wife is a SSBBW as well.

SS as in Super Sick.

Your wife needs medical attention. In regards to her weight, that's dangerous for her health.

Your Wife Is One Big Sexy Bitch - I'd Like To Stretch Her Hot Cunt With My Big Black Nigga Cock Any Time

Hi cuckold4ssbbw
she looks hot can we have some more please :)

@creampieeater69 & kwbuffguy

I really don't understand the need for your posts, yes we live in a democracy but have either of you ever heard of tolerance or live and let live.

My girl is big and black and has said I can post a few snaps of her, now it's taken me months to get her this far but after reading this thread I don't think I'll bother.

PuSa

Reactions: BBCJockForOlder
Punanisafari said:
Hi cuckold4ssbbw
she looks hot can we have some more please :)

@creampieeater69 & kwbuffguy

I really don't understand the need for your posts, yes we live in a democracy but have either of you ever heard of tolerance or live and let live.

My girl is big and black and has said I can post a few snaps of her, now it's taken me months to get her this far but after reading this thread I don't think I'll bother.

PuSa

these two individuals are just seeking attention..... probably juvenile kids whose parents have no idea they are on the computer. please post your wifes sexy pics.

-Ryan

Hi Ryan,

I really can't understand why someone would click on a link to a thread the title gives enough info to let them know they won't like it just to slag someone off it's just sad and pathetic. If they don't like big women fine but don't go out of your way to disrespect them or guys who like them. The thing is if they see a bbw in public they probably say nothing but seem to think behaving the way they do while sitting in front of a computer in private makes them incredibly witty or big men instead of the f*ckwits they obviously are.

PuSa

Punanisafari said:
Hi Ryan,

I really can't understand why someone would click on a link to a thread the title gives enough info to let them know they won't like it just to slag someone off it's just sad and pathetic. If they don't like big women fine but don't go out of your way to disrespect them or guys who like them. The thing is if they see a bbw in public they probably say nothing but seem to think behaving the way they do while sitting in front of a computer in private makes them incredibly witty or big men instead of the f*ckwits they obviously are.

PuSa

Im in total agreement with you.

take care
-Ryan

Your wife is a *very* sexy-looking woman...

Cuckold4ssbbw,

I agree with Ryan's comment (although my wife is not an "SSBBW").

melanieandryan said:
She is very sexy.. My wife is a SSBBW as well.

Your wife looks *very* sexy sucking her lover's cock in the first of your three photos (at left). Your third photo (at right) shows her off very well also. She looks good; I think she's *very* attractive. Please thank her, on my behalf, for allowing you to post her photos.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread