Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my slutty wife

• Thread starterbudgie27
  • Start date

budgie27

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 15, 2009
well we finally went ahead for the first time with a guy last july and then met him agen last month. i { hubby } was very nervous about it in case i wished afterwards that it had never happened. i can honestly say its the best thing we have eva done. we started by chatting with this guy via msn and then webcam also. he kept asking if we wud meet him and i kept putting it of f. i gave it a lot of thort and agreed to go ahead. we met in cars the 1st time on a sunday afternoon. it was surreal! i sat in the drivers seat wile this guy sat in the back with my wife fingering and eating her pussy. she loved it the dirty bitch!! he finally got her on all fours on the back seat and pounded her wet hole from behind. i cudnt stop thinkin about it and wanking for the next couple of weeks! met him last month at a hotel and watched her get a real gud seeing to. we both love calling her our slut and treating her like one. she fukin loves it and has thanked me many times for allowing her to have extra cock! ive got it made! if anyone is reading this who likes the same i e making your wife know she is a slut and allowing another guy to treat her as his cumdump then say yo! if u wud like to know anything else wotsoeva plz let me no. if u wud like to see a pic of my slutty wife plz look in the wife pix section under.....wot do u think of my wife?... and do let me no wot u think bye 4 now

Bud--- Yes, it feels great the first few times your wife fucks another man (men), and your wife will thank you for it too. Just a friendly caution--- right now the euphoria of supreme sexual stimulation feels wonderful. This is something you are "sharing" with your wife and you are equal partners. You feel in control (perhaps). But as time passes, you may find yourself on the outside looking in--- with your wife in control of the situation--- just like in "normal marital sex" (that is--- women have a way of controlling sex no matter what your preferences are). You may wake up one day and ask her to stop and she may refuse you. She may stop letting you participate in her experiences. One thing appears certain--- once the ball gets rolling you, the cuckold, will have far less control over the situation than your wife. And, I hope you like the humiliation of being told her lovers are a better fuck than you are--- because this is coming right around the corner. Best of luck to you.

CuckoldMick

Users who are viewing this thread