Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My slutty BBWife

• Thread starterdrubarb
  • Start date

drubarb

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
Love sharing my hot slutty wife with other guys. Here's some pics of her in action.

Here's a few more. Anyone in central texas let us know

terriepie6969 said:
Sorry, fat chicks are NOT sexy.

show some fucking respect man!!!!!!:mad: all women are beautiful even the curvy one's

those pics are totally hot and so is your wife.

sexy is a state of mind, grow up and don't dog out other people good enough to share their lives with you

She looks beautiful with the cum dripping out. Does she let you glean her up ?

To each his own....

terriepie6969 said:
Sorry, fat chicks are NOT sexy.

Hey there guy.... "fat chicks are not sexy" is YOUR opinion.... Is YOUR taste in woman supposed to mean something special to the rest of us???... or are you just being intentionally offensive?

Rather than making a broad statement like the above, it's probably more accurate to say, "fat chicks are not sexy TO ME" See how that works?

Peace

Fat Chicks

Fat chicks are not sexy.You must be joking some of the sexies girls around are plump. You are taking it out on fat chicks because you are proberbly so ugly that no girls fat or thin fancies you and with an attitude like that I am not supprised.

Bareback :) the only way a white woman should have sex

Users who are viewing this thread