Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My slut wife

• Thread starterbmctex
  • Start date
B

bmctex

She loves being a slut. I took this pic just moments before a cop friend of hers arrived to fuck her in our bed. I went for a drive while he was there, filling her smooth pussy with his cum. She called me on the cell afterwards and said, "Come home baby...your slut is full of cum". When I came into the bedroom she was lying naked in our bed. She opened her legs for me to show me the cum he had left in her. I licked her pussy and made her cum while she told me how he fucked her. She said that she told him he could call anytime and that she would be a good little slut for him. I slipped my cock into her silky wet pussy and added my cum to his.

Attachments

• in the car.jpg
    in the car.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,994
wow great legs she has, hope you took a pic of her filled with cum, love to see her pussy. my moneys on it being shaven

what legs to kiss them and them have them clamp my head into her pssy whlie i lick and suck her before having them open up for me to fuck her what a dream

Ellington333

You Got One Sexy Slut There - And You're A Man After My Own Heart - Tell Me What She Told You As You Licked Her Cum-filled Freshly Fucked Cunt - You Must Have Busted A Gigantic Nut In Her Cum-filled Cunt Feeling Another Man's Cum In Her. What Does She Say To You As You Are Fucking Her Cum-filled Cunt From Another Man?

She is hot as hell.

Look at those legs.:p

Thanks for posting

She's very sweet. You're very fortunate also.

I would love to touch tounges with your woman, I want to suck her titties. Would she let me lick her pussy I have licked a pussy and yes I have stuck my tounge up a womans asshole. And yes I enjoyed it!!!!!. Coming out and admitting to loveing her and would love to have with her and u an ongoing relationship.

I am very attracted to your wife. I'm totally into her.....She is very sweet, soft and wet. I adore her. I prefer soft lovely women. I'd love to have an on going relationship with her. How long have you been having sex with her since? Are you active much? I love her very much and would very much love to talk about it. I have been given her signals with these email. Do you think she might like me too? I would love her to seduce me. I bet she is everything I think she would be.

My cousin was my 1st girl & 1st sexual experience. I always wanted a sister to grow up with but, it never happened.

email me.

Steve

Those feet are very nice. You should get that cop to handcuff you and talk shit to you while he fucks your wife.

Very

Sexy and hotwife good story, does she wear anklets?

I'm just happy you had a good time. She does have great legs and I can only imagine how hot it is to nestle your face between them and slurp up all that warm cum. Word of advice. Get it while it's hot, next morning cum is not good unless you have an ofaltory (is that a word) fetish. have fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread