Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my slut girlfriend

• Thread starterhello111
  • Start date

hello111

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2006
hi

here are some pics of my slut girlfriend for you guys what do you think

Attachments

• carmen.jpg
    carmen.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 5,271
  • carmen1.JPG
    carmen1.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,595
  • carmen2.JPG
    carmen2.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,569
  • carmen3.JPG
    carmen3.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,479
cute butt

nice pix - she looks like a hottie - hope she puts out as often as u want it :)

hello111 said:
hi

here are some pics of my slut girlfriend for you guys what do you think

Wow...she looks really hot. I'd like to lick her ass clean while she gets it from a big cock.

wow thanks for all of the positive replies i'll definitely show her what guys think of her :) maybe she'll want me to post more pics!!

She's spoiled rotten isn't she? She's cute and she knows it. She has you wrapped around the little finger doesn't she? She wears that dress when you go out? What happens when she bends over?
Yeah, she's a looker.

just love her bra, very revealing, and the panties, shows off her ass very nicely,

very cute lady

hope you're letting her fuck other guys. She's to hot to keep to yourself. You''ll really enjoy her knowing her hot litle cunt is full of other guys cum. Got any of her in stockings and heels?

Very nice, sexy, slutty girlfriend. I was not much of an ass man until I seen that picture or hers. WOW, would love to drain some tasty treats all over that one.

She is very sexy ! I would love to see more of her. Any chance she is on myspace.com or xpeeps.com ?

Need more

Please send more photos. Preferably with cum leaking out of her.

Yes please

God what a beauty andwhat a figure her ass is gorgeous.
Can we have some more pics please please,You lucky sod :D
Wall

She into girls? I'd love to take a lick of what's under those pretty panties of hers. She's a cutie for sure.

Hot totee

What do I think, I think you are a very lucky man, What a body what an ass she is bloody fantastic, What I would not give to searve a lady like her :p
You swine :D
Wall

Very sexy girl. Any chance of you posting some photos of her in action? If you need someone to volunteer while you take them I have my hand up.

Users who are viewing this thread