Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My slut ex-gf, fake her with BBC

• Thread starterex has black BF
  • Start date
Not to put too fine a point on it but isn't one of the points of this site to have real pics of her enjoying a bbc that are taken by you?

anndeegee said:
Not to put too fine a point on it but isn't one of the points of this site to have real pics of her enjoying a bbc that are taken by you?

That's why I put her pics in the fucking fakes section. I do not have any of her taking BBC but I want people to fake that.

For instance...

(Pretty girl by the way)

Attachments

• ex has black BF's FAKE.jpg
    ex has black BF's FAKE.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,247
Hot Slut

She is a hot slut bro, enjoy these pics!! Let me know what you guys think, these are my first fakes.

Mike... You Need To Move On!!

ex has black BF said:
Hey,

This is my ex-gf, she left me for a black guy and she is now dating him. I would love to see some fake of her with BBC.

Mike... first of all I would like to make it clear to you that you have no right to post her pics all because you cant get over yourself! Not only do you have pics up of her, but her friends, her new boy friend with names and her info up on a board for the world to see. She is a professional and so are the people in those pics. I know who you are Mike... what you do for a living and where you work at. Can you imagine the fall out if someone at you work saw this post? I would hope you would have the same consideration for her and her friends when you put up their pics and info on this board. You need to delete them...

I am personal friends with this girl and I know the whole story between you two. She is a very sexual being and likes to explore. You could not handle much less see that side of her. She did try on several occasions to bring you into the lifestyle and her fantasies. She tried to by talking to you or actually setting things up for you to share a new experience. The one time things did happen, you were not receptive and flipped out. There are a few other reasons why she made the decision that she did, but you are not with out blame. you had a good girl. she loved you and was ready to marry you. Now she is gone and you need to MOVE ON with your life and let her go. Take this as a lesson and be more aware of your relationships in the future. There is no need to air out her business in public to strangers out of spite. I have let her know about this post. I suggest you call her BEFORE she calls you...

To the admin.... please delete the pics on this string as they are posted with out consent from those in them. Thanks

Mr. Ed

looking at some of this girl's pics made me realize I have seen her out in my town. Have not seen her with her black boyfriends or else I would have remembered. Here are some more fakes of her.

Her resonance

Mike, here is her responce... you might want to read it.

Mr Ed

--------------------------------------------------------

"Betrayed
I am specifically writing this to one person and you know who you are. In the last few weeks, I became aware of the fact that you were going into interracial chatrooms and talking about me. For whatever reason, the thought of me with Ryan is a turn-on to you. This just affirms that I was correct when I think that ending our relationship was the best thing to do. You are a small minded and highly insecure person. I ask you to show some decency and stop displaying pictures of me, my friends, and Ryan to the other perverts you chat with. It is sad that you have to resort to this type of behavior and I really think you need help. If you do not stop I will report your behavior to the appropriate authorities and I will also let your family know about your actions. "

Go for it any one that does this to someone without their knowing it and agreeing to it is acting out of bounds. Respect your exgirlfriend and get on with your life. You have to be a sorry ass for doing this to her anyway. Maybe she ought to show photos of a little dicked man naming you trying to have sex with someone and you can't get it up . Would you like it? Get a life leave her be. Sorry lady for the shit this asshole has done. You do have a legal case against him if you so desire. Muleman

ex

stop moanin
he got right to post ex pics
she selfish bbc slut

yu keep postin her pics
with bbc
marcs

Users who are viewing this thread