Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my sissy cock

• Thread starteriamjett
  • Start date

iamjett

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2010
my gf told me to post these pics of my little cock

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 161
  • get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 140
Not very impressive is it? She should come on herself and tell us what she thinks of it and what she would like in addition to that ;) Just let her use your profile.

Lock it in panties

You should look into the cb6000s short model chastity device like I am wearing. Perfect for a little sissy dick-let. Then, put it in panties.

Does it ever get to be used ... in the proper fashion?

iamjett said:
my gf told me to post these pics of my little cock

Ha ha ha ha! Sorry but it tiny!

sorry i never replied i had alot of things to do and havent really been around to much til about a month ago

btw im about 3.75 inches when hard

iamjett said:
sorry i never replied i had alot of things to do and havent really been around to much til about a month ago

btw im about 3.75 inches when hard

Inches are better than centi-metres. Looks like you need to visit Dr Maxman's website. He is offering a money back guarantee to add 1-4 inches with some herbal pills. Not sure if he is a con, but he has some pictures of little penises that have got a lot bigger after a few months.

It looks very cute. Lol. Are you good with your tongue?
Guys that are that "small" learn to develop other techniques to satisfy their partner.
If you want to be a good sissy, perhaps show us a pic of your bunns.

dont know about the site cuz i believe most are cons and i am pretty good with my tongue ;)

my bad little cuck

obviously you enjoy posting still and you will be severly punished when we bull comes over this weekend. i may just not let you suck him for going behind my back and posting again when i told him we wouldn't anymore.

he is such a poor excuse for a man, i don't see why i let him fuck me all these years and to go behind my back and keep posting. bad little sissy. your mistress is not happy with you at all. why should i allow you to such my bulls nice big cock if you go behind my back and post? hmm?

anyone? want to tell me why i should let my sissy have the pleasure, yes the pleasure of sucking the cock of my bull if he only disobeys her constantly and i even was going to give him a chance to fuck me and he didnt want to. what does that say except obviously he wants to be punished.

You should tuck his tiny cock and balls back tight into a girdle, put him in a housewife dress and heels and dress him up like an old woman with a fat butt plug up his ass..make him clean the house like the cuckold domestic sissy bitch he is.

Attachments

• 3530059709_0fc5fd39aa.jpg
    3530059709_0fc5fd39aa.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 2442970.jpg
    2442970.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 58
  • tb7781.jpg
    tb7781.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 56
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg