Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My sexy wife...

• Thread startercuriouscouple87
  • Start date

curiouscouple87

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 11, 2009
hi, i've been wondering around darkcavern for a while and have really enjoyed my time here. so, i figured it was time to make a post. my wife and i are not into the cuckolding lifestyle, although it can be a very hot fantasy from time to time, we are simply into sex! lots and lots of sex!

our favorite thing to do is bring another guy into our bed. we've had a number of mmf threesomes and have enjoyed quite a few of them. most of the time we invite a guy over for the night and he ends up staying the weekend! since we've started swinging, we've met up with couples and one of them introduced us both to the world of bi pleasures. ok, so i'm not into having things shoved up anyplace or vice versa, but i've found i love nothing more than being an inch away from a thick cock as it's sliding in and out of my wife and letting my mouth and tongue play with them both. creampies are another thing that i enjoy. we make sure that the guys we bring home know it's all going to be bareback or nothing else. it's extremely sexy to watch him as he's about to cum, seeing her eyes get big as she feels him throbbing in her knowing what's coming and watching him pump his fresh thick seed into her belly!

anyway, i probably talk too much lol let's get some pics out! hope you guys enjoy! leave plenty of comments for us and if anyone wants to throw a "fake" "cum dedication" to us, we'd love it!

Attachments

• ass1.jpg
    ass1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 111
  • ass2.jpg
    ass2.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 106
  • cock and puss.jpg
    cock and puss.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 121
  • cockinpus.jpg
    cockinpus.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 82
  • cockinpus2.jpg
    cockinpus2.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
here are some more!

i have a few more, just need to get them resized

Attachments

• pussy3.jpg
    pussy3.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 83
  • pussy1.jpg
    pussy1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 66
  • dripping.jpg
    dripping.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 168
  • himtakingherfrombehind.jpg
    himtakingherfrombehind.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 117
  • tits.jpg
    tits.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 91
mmm, that is a nice wife, would love to have a mmf threesome, where you at?

Users who are viewing this thread