• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Saucy Wench of a Slut Wife!

• Thread starterNautiRogue
  • Start date

NautiRogue

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 4, 2013
Indiana
adultboating.com
I don't really think of us as having a cuckold relationship. We're not into humiliation or sissification, but I do abso-fucking-lutely get off on watching her fuck another guy or knowing that another man is pumping loads of his creamy cum into her hot, wet cunt while she's playing alone!

I'm new to the site, but I like what I've seen so far! I plan to share stories and pics of her many experiences here on this thread, but to start out with, I'll post about an afternoon with one of her boyfriends from last month.

We originally met this guy off SLS.com earlier this year. We started talking, and made plans for him to join us on our boat the weekend that we launched for the season. Knowing how these things work, I had contacted multiple guys because no-shows are common. It ended up that we had myself and two other guys that night... She had fun!

We kept in touch with him throughout the season, and he joined us several other times, but last month, he joined us for an afternoon cruise where we anchored off Warren Dunes in Michigan. We spent a great afternoon lazing on the bow of the boat with drinks, snacks, and her laying out thonged and topless in full view of everyone on the beach.

As the day wore on, it started to cool a little, and we decided to head back to port. I was at the helm. Soon after getting under way, I looked around, and he had gotten my wife fully naked on the port bench seat. Cool.

I continued to follow the coastline for a few minutes. The late afternoon sun was bright and the lake was all but flat. It was a good day for a cruise.

When I turned back around to see how things were going with my two passengers, I saw him kissing my wife deeply, groping her breasts, and lightly fingering her pussy. My cock started growing hard in my aussieBum swimsuit as I watched her lay back, surrendering her body to his attentions.

The next time I turned around, he was kneeling on the deck and she was spreading her legs wide for him to tongue and suck her clit. By this time, my cock was tenting my bikini and I had an obvious wet spot as pre-cum soaked through the thin fabric! I grabbed the camera. After confirming that we had no traffic to be immediately concerned with, I turned around and started taking pics...

DSCN1343.jpgDSCN1345.jpgDSCN1348.jpgDSCN1349.jpgDSCN1356.jpg

She was obviously getting into this. They told me to head further offshore and away from the main traffic area. I turned out into the lake and cruised out about 2 miles while he continued to eat my wife's pussy. Her moans and gasps as I saw her body convulse told me that he was giving my wife the first of her orgasms for the afternoon!

At about 3 miles offshore, we were alone... almost. I deliberately cut the engine about half a mile off a drifting sailboat. Far enough to be casually alone, but near enough for them to see if they wanted to see. ;)

With the boat drifting and 1 foot lazy rollers slowly rocking us, the two lovers completely ignored me and got down to the business at hand. Foreplay was over. She is never one for extended foreplay, and he had been teasing and tonguing her clit for half an hour by now. She wanted cock!

He din't take long to satisfy. His 9 inch and girthy cock was hard and ready. I watched still from the helm as he bent my wife over the wet bar. She arched her back and thrust her ass toward him demanding that he fill her aching pussy. I watched as he positioned his huge head at the outside of her dripping pussy lips and slowly, but without any hesitation (he knew from previous experiences with her that she could take him whole), plunged his tool all the way into her. She groaned in pleasure as he started thrusting.

I watched my wife get fucked soooo good that day!

DSCN1358.jpgDSCN1359.jpgDSCN1360.jpgDSCN1361.jpgDSCN1363.jpg

When we returned to the slip, she was spent. She had sucked my cock a little at one point while he was fucking her, but she was too distracted to pay much attention to me. I didn't mind, as I love watching her fuck another guy. I love hearing her gasp and cry out as the other guys thrust their cocks into her sloppy wet cunt. And I love to watch my wife's whole body shudder and convulse around the other guy's cock as he brings her to orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm.

When we returned to the slip and I tied us off, she went below and crashed in the v-berth. He had given her a good workout, and she was spent. She slept soundly for an hour and a half while he and I had a few drinks and talked in the aft cockpit.

When she woke up, he fucked her again down below. The man is a machine. He never did cum that day. She's always been insatiable. Never once has she ever walked away from sex feeling like she couldn't take any more... until this day. After an unknown number of amazing orgasms, her pussy was done. She pleaded for him to cum, but he never did. He just kept pumping that rock-hard rod into her bruised and swollen pussy until she begged him to stop.

He finally did stop.

I never got the pleasure of fucking my own wife that day because he had used her body to her limit. He had fucked my wife to the point that she could take no more... Not even me. I ended up stroking one out later that night after she'd fallen asleep early. As I jacked myself, I ended up cumming with images of his giant cock, slippery with her juices, stroking in and out of my wife's body while she grunted and moaned as she rode the waves of orgasm after orgasm that he had given her!

That was early last month. Since then she's had another good experience with another of her boyfriends while I was out of town, but that's a story for another time. Maybe I should start our story from the beginning of her semi-cuckolding experiences with my next post...

NautiRogue said:
I never got the pleasure of fucking my own wife that day because he had used her body to her limit. He had fucked my wife to the point that she could take no more... Not even me. I ended up stroking one out later that night after she'd fallen asleep early. As I jacked myself, I ended up cumming with images of his giant cock, slippery with her juices, stroking in and out of my wife's body while she grunted and moaned as she rode the waves of orgasm after orgasm that he had given.

And that's how it should be.
Dam she is hot. And this promises to be a hot thread. I got hard reading it. Do tell more. :clap:

How it got started...

She and I have been together for 6 years now, and we've been playing for 5 years. I had been in the lifestyle for probably 5 or 6 years before that.

When she and I first got together, I was completely open with her that I would never be monogamous. She had never played before, so I took it slowly with her. The first time we were ever with another guy, he and I were deliberately trying to be sensitive to her by giving her a lot of foreplay. As I had mentioned above, she's never been very patient with too much foreplay, so even though it was her first time fucking two guys, she finally pushed us both away and said very firmly while pointing to her pussy, "Someone's gotta get in there!"

So that was the beginning. From there we did a lot of MFM threesomes and it was hot sharing her like that, but I started to feel the need to push it to a next level.

One time when we had invited the same guy that she had done our first threesome with (we'll call him Eric) over for an evening, I had called him while I was driving home from work to see when he would be showing up. It turned out that he was ahead of me and would be showing up before I got home. I had just spoken with her, and I knew that she had planned to get into the shower soon to be fresh for the evening. I told him that I was in a lot of traffic and I was going to be late. I told him that she would probably be in the shower when he got there. He should knock, and if there's no answer, he should go on in. I gave him my full permission to start without me.

When I finally arrived home about 45 minutes later after deliberately taking the longest way home, I walked through the door to hear... "unh... unh... ung... yeah... Oh God... Yes. Ung...Unghh...Unghhh.. YES, Ohhh, YES!! YES!! YES!!! OH GOD!!! UNG UNG UNG UNG OOOOOOOOHHHH! Oh, God yesssss..."

At the time, she was just my girlfriend. She was more committed to the relationship than I was at that point, but she had just fucked another guy in our bed without me being there. It was the first time that she ever played alone, but (thank God) not the last!

He ended up having plans for later in the evening, so he couldn't stay long, but that left her all to myself, and I made sure to let her know how amazingly she had turned me on by fucking Eric on her own.

Our rules that we established after that were that she had full permission to play with ANYONE she wants at any time. The only requirement was that she tell me about it. Preferably, I should be told before, but if the situation reasonably doesn't work out for her to tell me first, then she should tell me as soon as possible. She can never play behind my back. That's our definition of cheating.

Her own rules beyond that were no kissing and always safe sex.

Shortly after that experience, I found that I had to work overnight to support a work event in Downtown Indianapolis. When I told Saucy (Saucy Wench is my nickname for my wife) that I'd be spending the night in a downtown hotel, she was excited and wanted to join me, thinking that we could go to Howl at the Moon which is a very cool deulling piano bar and one of her absolute favorites. I had to explain to her that the reason I would be there would be because I was needed throughout the evening and I wouldn't be able to join her at the bar, but that she was more than welcome to go without me.

When she complained that she didn't want to go out to a bar alone, I saw my chance. I told her that I'd find someone to go with her!

I went out on SLS.com and found someone interested in joining my sexy wife for an evening of good fun, drinking, and the possibility of more. I told her that I was going to get her a hotel room just in case they had too much to drink to drive home.

That day, I checked into the room over my lunch. The three of us met in the lobby of the hotel so I could give her the keys and so I could meet the guy and just confirm that he was no ax murderer. He seemed fine and the two of them hit it off. She let me know that she was OK with spending the evening with him, so I left them in the lobby and headed back to work.

The two of them headed up to the room to drop her bag off, but I had left a surprise for them when I had checked in that afternoon. I had left a god-awful ugly and ultra-mini skirt laying on the bed with a note.

I proposed a little game to break the ice, and I let the guy know that I was depending upon him to hold her feet to the fire. She was either to wear the ugly and revealing mini skirt to the bar that night with nothing but the tiny thong panties that I knew she would be wearing, or she must take her pants off right there in the room in front of him, remove her tiny thong panties, hand them to him, put her pants back on, and spend the rest of the night without panties!

I knew that she would hate the mini skirt. She had no issues with pulling her pants off in front of this guy that she had known for 15 minutes, stripping off her thong bikini, and placing it in his hand. She spent the rest of the night commando!

So they walked to the bar and had a great time. She had decided to wear a tank top that I had bought her because it featured extremely low-cut armholes. She wore it braless, and it did not go unnoticed at the bar, apparently. I received a few texts throughout the evening.

imagejpeg_2_6.jpgimagejpeg_2_5.jpgimagejpeg_2_4.jpghowlbabes-cropped.jpgimagejpeg_2_3.jpg
She had a great time (obviously, since she's texting me pics of her kissing the guy!), but unfortunately, she ended up drinking too much... Well, I guess it turned out OK, because while he had to help her stagger back to the hotel, they decided that he should stay with her to take care of her!

They got back to the room safely, and he did try to make a pass at her which, as a blue-blooded American male, I couldn't blame him too much, but when she dashed to the bathroom to hurl the moment was lost. They ended up crawling into the king-size bed that I had deliberately requested just for this possibility. She thinks that he removed her clothes after she **********.

The night wasn't lost, however. At some point during the night, they both woke and he he fucked her.

Cool.

Another time, shortly after the Howl at the Moon fuck, I was away on business again, but this time I was out of town. I don't think I've mentioned in anything so far that Saucy is bi. Actually, she's more like bi-furious! Very frustratingly, though, she's had a difficult time finding single girls for playtime.

While I was gone this time, she called me up and I could tell she was annoyed. Apparently, she had been planning to find a girl to join her at our house for them to play in front of our Web cam for me to watch, but after several days of looking, she'd come up empty. I could feel her disappointment, so I told her not to worry about it and that she should just find a guy to play with... Within 2 hours, I got another text that plans had been made and that I was to log onto the cam at 8:30!

Sooo... My girlfriend had made arrangements on her own for a guy she'd never met to come to our home for him to fuck her! So much about that single statement turned me on! And neither of us was to be disappointed.

I sat in my hotel room watching my girlfriend and this guy fuck for hours. I was sitting there drinking a bottle of wine and stroking myself as I watched him eat her out, fuck her in positions that I'd never seen before, and give her orgasm after orgasm. I sat there and jacked off almost to ejaculation as I watched her slip her tongue into this guy's mouth and kiss him again and again in blatant disregard for her own "No kissing" rule. And when I noticed that while he had started using condoms at the beginning of the night, after they had fucked the first time, he was now sliding his cock into her dripping snatch without protection. My girl was fucking this guy bareback! And he wasn't pulling out.

So hot. She had an IUD, so pregnancy was no issue, but it was after this experience that we both decided that we needed to start getting STD tests on a regular basis. She was taking the full, raw experience of fucking another guy without me and running with it.

He made her squirt for the first time in her life!

Luckily, our Webcam can take still pics, and I took more than 200 that night!

NetCam20101208-225519.jpgNetCam20101208-225756.jpgNetCam20101208-225949.jpgNetCam20101208-230021.jpgNetCam20101208-230102.jpg

My slutwife has fucked a lot of guys, but only one BBC (and that was on our honeymoon!) I'd love to see her pussy filled with a couple of black cocks.

Anyone interested?

Users who are viewing this thread