Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My public wife

• Thread starterbendix
  • Start date
Bareback

sexual.tyrannosaurus said:
love the bareback pictures, with the black guy and the white guy with cum in her pussy, hot hot hot! Thanks!!

Is she on the pill or having fun with risk?

When she is horny and hot for a fat dick ,she will reject the normal way of use a condom.

Yes she is on the pill and all what I could do is to clean the white sticky sperm from her pussy.

My wife for you

As i promised you to show you my wife pic, hereis she with her big boobs for your lusts just use her as you like....

media.php

hot hot fuck

good new pics man. you are lucky cuckold to be humiliate by that astonishing slut wife

Your wife not belongs to you any more

after i wank 10 times on your wife pics in her album I sent them to my friends all over the world.
Now she is a real public slut but not yours any more....she only with you ib bad from time to time but her body belong to the bulls.
She need's you only for her financial security not for more.
so always go to your place under the bed wait for her bull to orgasm in her puss, then may be she will let you lick her dripping cunt.

she must be a ****** your wife

She must work as a ****** to gave us a sweet home for our dics.
I'll pay her 1000$ a day, if you let me have her for a week to myself and to my friends in my place or yours.
kiss her wet pussy for me

very nice pix - where's this cum slut wife of yours?? If anywhere near South Florida, hit me up and I will make sure that hse gets all the juicy cum that she deserves!

magnificent body of your wife

magnificent,that all what I can say on your wife albums.
My wife stella will love to share any cuckolding information with your wife.
please email her : stella6969@gmail.com
we jointly thanks your wife.

transfer my wife x lover to your wife

I hope that you 2 will enjoy the strong x lover of my wife.
He will suck you too if you wish or you can suck him if your wife will let you.
tell us and take pics for all of us here

new new

hi bendix,put some nw pics in your wife album as you promise me or email me ...

I met that wife and Hubby

After a long email negotiations,we finaly arrange a metting in a nerby little town.
I offer them reward for fuck her in front of her hubby - amount of cash or a 4 days full cover trip to nyc ( my company biz).

At first they politely refused, but after few drinks and a good meal they agreed for N.Y.C. and even Im not the best lookuing man she went with me to a local hotel for the night.

Her hubby and her took care on all my needs and dreams, with a big smile.

Hope to meet her again next month.

she wants you more....

Thanks astro for your good service to my wife.
If you need recommendations for other hot wifes she will hopefully give them to you.
I post that for your request only but with my slavish personal admiration .....
by the way she wants some more from you urgently .please call her to coordinate !!!

bendix said:
When she is horny and hot for a fat dick ,she will reject the normal way of use a condom.

Yes she is on the pill and all what I could do is to clean the white sticky sperm from her pussy.

Sounds like someone wants to plant your wife...hope he makes you watch!

Users who are viewing this thread