Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My prim and proper wife

• Thread startersubhub
  • Start date

subhub

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2004
I wonder if my wife ever gets it at the office.What do you all think?

Office

Good for her and probably for you. If she is hot enough, and she looks like she is, to get it at the office, then clean her up when she gets home.

all I can say

is that she never wears a bra or panties to the office.and all the guys have seen her in her swim suit at office picnic with her ass and pubic hairs sticking out

I Think Your Wife Sucks Many Cocks At Her Office.

subhub57 said:
I pretty sure she does. I know I would give her all of my 8" if I worked there:D .

:cool: Show her with out so many clothes. I would fuck her and she is probally fucking others if she shows her pussy hair at a company picnic.

Her Crotch

So why do you all think my wife is the office cocksucker? Some say you can tell by looking at a woman's cunt if she is being used by more than one guy.

Attachments

• 164.jpg
    164.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 763
re office

subhub57 said:
We cannot judge we need/want more intemate pics :D

office

Yes Why dont you try suckng her cunt out when she comes home then you will no, Nice enjoy;)

do you know my wife?

I think she occasionally has flings on the side. Do any of you recognize her? Ever hand any form of sex with her or heard rumors about her.

prim and proper wife

the prim and proper ones are ethe ones to watch!!!!
mel

Actually i know a "prim and proper" one ....several bosses rode her over the years tho!!!

So why do you all think my wife is the office cocksucker? Some say you can tell by looking at a woman's cunt if she is being used by more than one guy.
Attached Thumbnails

When I look between a woman’s legs I see not if she is being used by more than one guy. I see something juicy, finger-licking good. The gates to heaven. And since ther is no counter on it, it does not matter who entered before me.

If she worked in my office i would soon have her prim and proper cunt split by my fat old black cock and being prim and proper she will not be on the pill my potent spunk will knock her tummy up and then you will no shes my black cock slut

you guys

pussy dosnt wear out, it gets better with use, cums more alive

My wife was getting it at the office. The evidence was in her underwear.

Users who are viewing this thread