Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Prev. Exp. as Sissy Baby Cuck and how I crave it again!

• Thread starterwittlebabygwurl
  • Start date

wittlebabygwurl

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 10, 2008
My x-girlfiend in college kept me humilated. This is 3 years ago.

I started first as her sissy that she would keep in panties. She would still have sex with me until I was caught doing several naughty things with her and my other roomates panties. Then she brought home the chastity cage (pink cb-3000) the butt plugs and the strap on. I was addicted to her so I agreed to be in the cage, plugged and pantied. She would often set up dates and have sex with them while I was ****** to watch in my room via webcam unknown to the men. Then the next morning I would be ****** to pleasure her orally. If I did well I would get fucked with the strap on. She would remove my cage, would pull my panties to the side, remove my plug then do me until I shot my sissy load in my panties. Then I would have to use the panties as a gag as she spanked me, whipped me, and continued to fuck me until I cried horribly. Then 3 months into that humilation I was told I was pathetic and a Sissy Baby. I was then ****** to wear disposable diapers and locking plastic panties all the time, she would unlock me three times a day to use the restroom and change my diapers myself. I was still plugged and caged and still ****** to watch her. The only difference was if I was now allowed to cum only in my diaper once a week by humping a pink body pillow and while she teased and laughed at me. Once in a while she would bring her friends over to watch me.
As you can see I am a pathetic sissy baby that craves teasing and humilation. I do not have a Mistress, Mommy, or a babysitter. I would love to be someones cyber cucky sissy toy.
My fetish consumes me. I am seeking someone that will tease me and come up with ways to humilate me. I love it when I am told what you think of my pathetic self. What you think that a sissy baby cuck like me should do. How women spend time with a "real" man while I play in my sissy outfit. Thinking about all this gets me way tooooo excited and I often do something naughty in my diapees. Maybe I should be punished or laughed at for the wittle mwess I just made? I can even be placed into chastity. I have a pink cb-2000 that I would love to lock myself into and give away the key. If you would like to email me, my email is pwinkdwiapers@yahoo.com. I can also be found on facebook Dan Pink (pic of a pacifier).

Attachments

• 896720p01.jpg
    896720p01.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 197

Users who are viewing this thread