Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Precious Loving Wife - 25 Years Old!

• Thread starterCalifornication
  • Start date

Californication

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 29, 2008
This is my precious wife!!! She has guys that she meets online and fucks. I love her telling me about what they do to her and about how she gives hem every thing they want!

We have threesomes too... But, she does have her own boyfriends as well.

So tell me what you think of her... She'll be reading the comments too.

Tell us if you want us to post more pics... convince her if you want to see more of her body!!!

Attachments

• l_2fc5f801e432a306577088826ce666ed.jpg
    l_2fc5f801e432a306577088826ce666ed.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 2,086
  • l_9240ad8a6a46f60fa3f3ecd08766bcd8.jpg
    l_9240ad8a6a46f60fa3f3ecd08766bcd8.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1,277
  • Photo 22.jpg
    Photo 22.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 3,292
  • l_e5cb0b3ba61eb57213a5d78be9d0c69e.jpg
    l_e5cb0b3ba61eb57213a5d78be9d0c69e.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 991
Black Guy

She's hot. A definate head turner.I would spend a lot of time fornicating with her.She's young,freshfaced and ripe for fucking.You should be proud to post her pics.Post her pics for us to admire.

Hot

Yes, she is hot. I would love to see her body, especially pix you've taken while she's with other men.

Californication said:
This is my precious wife!!! She has guys that she meets online and fucks. I love her telling me about what they do to her and about how she gives hem every thing they want!

We have threesomes too... But, she does have her own boyfriends as well.

So tell me what you think of her... She'll be reading the comments too.

Tell us if you want us to post more pics... convince her if you want to see more of her body!!!

"Tell us if you want us to post more pics... convince her if you want to see more of her body!!!"

What..., does the Pope shit in the woods???

Of course we want to see more pics of your babe, particularly if she is taking a big one (or two) to town!!

LOL

Please post as many as you want, she's hot! :cool:

Thanks Guys

So, I didn't mention before but, my wife also loves to mess around with girls too!!! I'm a pretty lucky guy!

My wife read the comments and likes what she is seeing... We are working on some new sexy pictures for all you guys :)

For now, here are some pics of her making out with one of her friends!!!

Attachments

• l_3fae6bde5ad95fae9df24b10f8381df2.jpg
    l_3fae6bde5ad95fae9df24b10f8381df2.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,019
  • l_07f67d236a3dc80961947c668d7cecbf.jpg
    l_07f67d236a3dc80961947c668d7cecbf.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 1,575
  • Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,436
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,156
Here's Some More Pics From Tonight!!!

So, we took some pics on the web cam... Some more tit shots... we'll get some more full body shots in a day or two...

And, I know there are a lot of fakers on this site so, just to show you we're for real there is a pic of her holding up a "cuckolds.com" sign!!!

We are for real... In fact... Now, my wife says she is even addicted to sex with other men!!! I love it!

... She loves the comments! Keep them coming and you'll get more pics!!!

Also, feel free to jack-off to her!

P.S. The guy in the pics is me.

Man!!! I love my wife!!!

Attachments

• Photo 139.jpg
    Photo 139.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 1,371
  • Photo 133.jpg
    Photo 133.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 1,533
  • Photo 140.jpg
    Photo 140.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 902
  • Photo 143.jpg
    Photo 143.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,123
Wouldn't she look amazing riding a well-hung stud..., all night!?:cool:

Nice pics...esp with her holding the sign. You know that she's real.... Please post more of your lovely wife

ref

a good candidate for - a black preg baby

Wow

Well for a fact she is something very special. As a matter of fact BOTH those ladies are TABLE PUSSY :p :p :D. I would drink a quart of her bathwater to smell that crack. :eek: MORE PLEASE! Plus she fucks other men. Holy Mackrel there is nothing hotter than a hot pussied hot wife. You are a lucky dude. The guys getting her pussy just cant be deserving of it. PANT OKDEACON

Last edited by a moderator:
HOT!! Too hot.

Californication said:
So, we took some pics on the web cam... Some more tit shots... we'll get some more full body shots in a day or two...

And, I know there are a lot of fakers on this site so, just to show you we're for real there is a pic of her holding up a "cuckolds.com" sign!!!

We are for real... In fact... Now, my wife says she is even addicted to sex with other men!!! I love it!

... She loves the comments! Keep them coming and you'll get more pics!!!

Also, feel free to jack-off to her!

P.S. The guy in the pics is me.

Man!!! I love my wife!!!

Your wife is so fucking hot

Hey Dude,

Thanx for posting pics of your hot wife. You're a very lucky man, you must get this woman fucked as much as possible. A sexy wife needs to be used and fucked by many men. I hope you post more pics, especially of her beautiful nipples.

Wow, your girl is hot - she looks almost innocent in the first couple of pics, if i saw her on the street i would never guess!

would love some more pics - they are so hot!

VERY sexy lady!

Love her style! And your acceptance and excitedness at the whole scene!

Very sexy! I am in California and would enjoy playing with her while you watch....

Michael at genkitom at h ot mail

bring her to Miami, brotha, we can have some fun with her and I can provide other ladies too!

Wow, this girl is impressive. Fantastic body, and she looks like she really enjoys sex and exhibitionism. You're likely to make hundreds of guys on the board jealous. Plus, of course, the guys and girls you walk past every day that immediately begin to imagine her naked. Would love to see more pictures. Actually, I'd love to fuck her. Where are you guys located?

Action pix

She is totally hot and totally slutty, PERFECT!! Yeah yeah yeah let's see some more action pix of her in action :D:D:D

yeah, let's see some good stuff! she looks plenty hot but there is only one way to know for sure!

Very cute, you better hope she doesn't leave you for that other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread