• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My pic

• Thread starteruknorwichcouple
  • Start date

uknorwichcouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2011
Norwich UK
hi,

Thought I would post a pic of me as my cuck hubby is not aloud to post pic's of me.

I have masked my face, sorry but that is how I post pic's.

It was taken by my cuck hubby after a session with my regular.

cuck was angry at what my regular had done to me, he he he

Luv Sally.

Very nice pic. Lots of hickies!
How many times did you cum?

uknorwichcouple said:
hi,

Thought I would post a pic of me as my cuck hubby is not aloud to post pic's of me.

I have masked my face, sorry but that is how I post pic's.

It was taken by my cuck hubby after a session with my regular.

cuck was angry at what my regular had done to me, he he he

Luv Sally.

Post a pic of you taking your bulls cock, and the look on your cucks face as he watches.

Cucky is on the bottom rung of the ladder - he can protest as much as he likes, but you and the bull won't take any notice of his wimpering, right?

Love bites and ownership marks are the evidence a wife had a good time - so sit on hubby's face and give him lots of cream pies as his reward to shut his complaints and mouth up.

He is your obedient slave and he needs to keep the dosh coming in so you can live the life of your dreams. Make sure he pulls his weight around the home, because the more chores he does, the fresher you will feel (and more time available) to maximise your dirty dancing.

The more dates you get, the more cream pies you can swish into cuck's mouth - but don't break his nose by riding him too hard while he is flat on his back......because his licker won't work for awhile..........you can't exactly ring a temp agency and get a free "stand in cuck" while hubby is convalescing his nose.

Users who are viewing this thread