Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Pettie wife

• Thread starterTC21
  • Start date

TC21

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2005
right here

Attachments

• 10062005fg01.jpg
    10062005fg01.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 3,564
suckable

i woudl to suck on her titties and fuck her..

TC21 said:

She is so hot. I would love to see her up against a window, leggs spread and she is pushing her pussy back to get it all inside her while he is squeezing her big tits.

damn

what part of NY? I'm from New Jersey near the city.

Attachments

• sit_on_this.jpeg
    sit_on_this.jpeg
    1.8 KB · Views: 8,888
NY wife!

Hi,
That's a spectacular pair of titties, would love to suck on those. Please post some more pics, let's see more of her. Its easy for me to get to NY, I'm very familiar with the NYC. 8)

Here

Attachments

• 10062005fg02.jpg
    10062005fg02.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 2,453
If u really serious !

Brooklyn ,NYC here..hit me

Nice

I wanted to say she is very sexy and you are very lucky. I wish I could have her. good luck

HOLD UP DID SOMEONE ASK WHERE YOU FROM AND YOU SAY NEW YORK AND WHEN THEY ASK WHERE IN NY YOU ANSWERED
HERE :roll:

I GUESS YOU NOT LOOKING FOR ANYTHING HERE IF YOU CANT ANSWER SIMPLE QUESTIONS :x :?

LOVE TO SUCK THOSE BIG TITS AND FUCK HER TIGHT ASS.

nyc blk male

Would love to get a piece of that fine wife of yours right in the new york city metro area just a walk away from where you might be get at me guuys contact me threw parot24@yaoo.com

Users who are viewing this thread