Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my other half saw this site

• Thread starterdarkndeep
  • Start date

darkndeep

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 8, 2006
i cant believe i was so nieve to think that my mrs didnt knwo bout this site, we were having sex the other night, and she mentioned how i should watch her have sex with a group of men, she felt me get harder straight away and i guess she thought it a good time to tell me she has been reading my posts on here! so she told me to right something worth while and showed me a series of pics shes been taking for the lads at work. have a look, what would u lot do my mrs???

Attachments

• 045.jpg
    045.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 047.jpg
    047.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 978
More pics please!

Your wife look lovely and we would love to see more pics of her. Can't she get some of the lads at work playing with her?

M;)

i know she is, theres always a nice soaking wet patch on her underwear after she talks to her male friends

First of all I'd like to say hello to darkndeep's wife! Congratulations on finding out on your own what your husband is really like, and for handling it so well. I'm sure there's plenty of guys out there who REALLY appreciate your pictures, I know I find them very sexy.

As for darkndeep himself...good work! Even though you didn't come right out and tell her, clearly your desires were hot enough for your wife to convince her that the lifestyle may be a good idea. Congratulations, and keep us posted. I hope you get to watch her fuck another guy sometime very soon.

Offer to become your wife's photographer, and greatly expand her collection of pix...

Darkndeep,

darkndeep said:
I can't believe I was so naive to think my mrs. didnt know about this site.

Women have a strong tendency to know about everything that's happening in their own homes, and to be aware of everything that's there. If your wife grew up with computers, and in particular if her job involves using a computer, her "home knowledge" would include *your* computer.

darkndeep said:
We were having sex the other night, and she mentioned how I should watch her have sex with a group of men.

Good for your wife! She knew the right test to apply. Her comment left you hanging, didn't it? Was she merely teasing you with the thought that she was *thinking* about having sex with groups of other men, or is she *actually* having sex with groups of other men... —?

darkndeep said:
She felt me get harder straight away...

In other words, she got her answer straight away. That's admirable. Your wife is quite skillful at manipulating you....

darkndeep said:
So she told me to write something worthwhile...

You're off to a good start....

darkndeep said:
....and showed me a series of pics she's been taking for the lads at work.

Hm, that's interesting. One doesn't have the impression your wife took those pix of herself. Who was her photographer?

darkndeep said:
Have a look, what would you [like to] do with my mrs.?

Well, I would begin by asking your wife who her photographer is. (Was it you? Are you putting us on with all this?)

If you aren't "putting us on," I would suggest offering to greatly expand her collection of lascivious photos by becoming her photographer. Suggest imaginative poses and begin expanding her collection of sexy lingerie to use in her photos. Begin acquiring feminine, alluring masks for her to wear (if she doesn't want to show her face). Experiment! Delete the pix that don't turn out well; save those that do. Then, I suggest encouraging your wife to begin showing her photos to "the lads at work," at suitable times and in suitable situations.

Throughout, compliment your wife on her assets and her sexy, tempting appearance as you are photographing her. She appears to be a very attractive woman. Your post suggests she is very sexual as well. And, of course, ask her how "the lads at work" are responding as she discretely shows them her photos....

This has possibilities for becoming an interesting adventure. But your wife should, of course, take care to avoid being fired for violating whatever policies her company may have pertinent to this sort of thing.

—Custer

hmmmm yeh, i aint the sharpest tool in the box on these things, i asked her bout who took them and she insisted they are on a timer??? is that possible on a mobile phone? its such a tease tho, why cant she just go all out and send me a text of her sucking a cock.

It will be best to take her word for it.

Darkndeep,

darkndeep said:
....I asked her about who took them, and she insisted they are on a timer??? Is that possible on a mobile phone?

If that's what your wife told you, I suggest taking her word for it. In her teasing way, she's telling you a lot. If you give her cause to think you're suspicious, there's a good chance she'll stop telling you things like this. Her being open about her sexuality is and will continue to be *much* more of a turn-on for you, as well as for her, and will be much better for your relationship, than if she becomes secretive. The latter would not be good for your marriage at all.

darkndeep said:
It's such a tease though, why can't she just go all out and send me a text [do you mean a pic?] of her sucking a cock.

What!? And eliminate the romance, intrigue, and suspense in what she's doing with you? C'mon....

—Custer

Good, good....

BTW, I see from the photo in your previous post ("I asked my fiance and she said yes!") she is a really good-looking woman. Excellent! I don't think she'll have any trouble....

(When you said "my mrs.," I thought that meant she is your wife. Sorry about the mixup.)

—Custer

Hello other half. :) You're very sexy, I'd love to give you a good dicking. I'd love to slowly slide those panties down and pleasure you with my toungue too.

hope you can post more pics. if thats her place of work in the pics looks like it could be some sort of resedential job which could open up some nice possibilities.
any more news on what she's been up to yet, sure it doesn't look like its been done on a timer. the camera seems to be in the perfect position for each shot, something thats usually hard to do.
hope to see more of her, she's really got me horny.

This woman is amazing. I agree with the other posters, these pics were probably not taken by her alone, someone was in the room with her. Where is she? At work? That's very hot.

yeh shes at work, she has loadsa guy friends and shes startting to tell me the ones she gets wet over

see if you can get a pic of her posing with her male friends

Users who are viewing this thread