Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Onlyfans slave

• Thread starterCypher
  • Start date

Cypher

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 29, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm here to humble my little slave.
Months ago I met an anonymous user on a site where people post photos/videos and one day in the “anydesk” section I started chatting with this user and discovered that he wanted me to spend his money on his Onlyfans account buying subscriptions to models, paid videos and paid photos. Why not aprofit and earn some videos to use/exchange with other users?
To date I have spent a total of $1500, in fact he spent $1500 on me and gave me the ability to download any material I wanted.
I am here to ask for your help, please propose other models (who also do couple videos) to give my slave money to.
I would like to see teen models, big boobs or good at blowjobs, if Italian even better (yes I am Italian :D).
Those who will propose me models in the comments that I like a lot will receive some rewards in private ;)

Already have 83 PPV videos and over 100GB pics/videos from subs

Users who are viewing this thread