Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my ohio wife

• Thread startercdlola
  • Start date

cdlola

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 9, 2010
florida
1-3.jpg
my wife she hasent cucked or hotwifed me but i dont know she might ,what do u think of her

heres another of her

heres another of her what do u think?
Picture 162956363.jpg

Yeah, she needs a train run on her. Something tells me she's good gang bang material.

She is really f ing hot I would do her with a bunch of other guys then lick it all up myself

I like her better with the dark hair.

She needs to lay off the brownies, and I don't mean black cock

jmexpat said:
She needs to lay off the brownies, and I don't mean black cock

... and are you a picture of humanity at it's optimum, jmexpat?

She’s hot! I love BBW (even though I don’t have one), she looks quite sassy too. Dark hair definitely suits her.

Last call ...

To duke9555, jmexpat and anyone else who might be interested !!
This is absloutely the last time I am going to say this: ENOUGH WITH TROLLING, BASHING AND HUMILLIATION !!
If you have someting nice to say, you are welcome to express yourself! If don't, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!
Next time I will need to deal with this, it will be with a very-long-time ban!
This forums are meant to be a pleasant place for anyone to express themselves. What happens here is far, far, far from this purpose. Therefore, I will not accept it!

I think she deserves the best

cdlola said:
100_0274.jpg
my wife she hasent cucked or hotwifed me but i dont know she might ,what do u think of her

Be on notice, I will take her if i get half a chance

s_zip99 said:
If you have someting nice to say, you are welcome to express yourself! If don't, THEN DON'T SAY ANYTHING!!

An observation. You asked for opinions, and they gave them to you. If you aren't prepared to hear an answer you don't want to hear, maybe you shouldn't ask.

gottagetlocked said:
An observation. You asked for opinions, and they gave them to you. If you aren't prepared to hear an answer you don't want to hear, maybe you shouldn't ask.

Okay smart guy, then explain how "Jenny Craig is calling" is an opinion.

The fact is, you can't, because that statement is not an opinion but a jackass remark from someone whose life is probably so pathetic and miserable that they have to insult other people to make themselves feel better, which by the way the mods have made clear is unacceptable behavior here.

Also, the mod you quoted asked nothing of the sort, the OP did that, but that still does not justify the few posters we have here that post negatively in every single thread they comment in, and frankly I doubt anyone here appreciates them nor would anyone miss them if they left.

TexasCuck said:
Okay smart guy, then explain how "Jenny Craig is calling" is an opinion.

The fact is, you can't, because that statement is not an opinion but a jackass remark from someone whose life is probably so pathetic and miserable that they have to insult other people to make themselves feel better, which by the way the mods have made clear is unacceptable behavior here.

Also, the mod you quoted asked nothing of the sort, the OP did that, but that still does not justify the few posters we have here that post negatively in every single thread they comment in, and frankly I doubt anyone here appreciates them nor would anyone miss them if they left.

I made a mistake. You're right, that quote was not from the original poster. While I do not think people should make comments like that; if you ask for opinions, you are opening the door for the bad ones too.

gottagetlocked said:
if you ask for opinions, you are opening the door for the bad ones too.
Well, should I have met you in the street, I would tell you you are right... But this is not the same here. Members here have the right to be defended against such behavior. No one should feel like being used as a target, for others to throw unacceptable or humiliating remarks, only to make them feel superior. This is the policy of these forums.
Besides, I can find dozens (if not hundreds) of ways to express a negative opinion without humiliating the person who asked. And what better way to explain this would be than the unforgetable Steve Martin - Big Nose bar scene.
Enjoy, you all, and think about it !!

Brilliant - never seen that film (or even that scene) - I enjoyed it.

For those that insist on talking sh1t about others... May your next turd be a hedgehog ;)

greymaster said:
Brilliant - never seen that film (or even that scene) - I enjoyed it.

For those that insist on talking sh1t about others... May your next turd be a hedgehog ;)
:Off-Topic:
It's from Roxanne, a modern Cyrano de Bergerac story. Old, nice and with a lot of things to learn from it ...

Users who are viewing this thread