• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Nude Indian Wife

• Thread starterViz79
  • Start date

Viz79

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 15, 2011
Hello all,

I posted a while back but have a bunch of new pics and even vids if you are interested. Please let me know what you think and what these pics do for you and Ill gradually remove her clothing and more for you ;)

210510-A3193.jpg

210510-A3201.jpg

DSC03402.jpg

he said he will slowly move to nude pics, great job mate

Just say lots of nice things about her slim, attractive body - like foreplay to get him wanking his penis, and he will reward you with NUDITY by slow strip tease as you write more and more and more and more and more nice comments.

I hope it is his girl for real.

Saraha said:
Just say lots of nice things about her slim, attractive body - like foreplay to get him wanking his penis, and he will reward you with NUDITY by slow strip tease as you write more and more and more and more and more nice comments.

I hope it is his girl for real.

Well its give and take - I am sure you will be wanking your penis to them so shouldn't I enjoy the comments too?

Heres more!

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Nice little tight piece of ass. I'd like to split her open wide and hammer that pussy all night.

Rodney1 said:
Nice little tight piece of ass. I'd like to split her open wide and hammer that pussy all night.

DSC_0118.jpg

She looks like she can't take a long thick cock, but she is a total little ***** that will scream and moan for more with each meaty thrust.

Very nice, I love her in that mesh dress. nice little skinny legs and what an ass. i'd spunk all over her cute face too.

Rodney1 said:
She looks like she can't take a long thick cock, but she is a total little ***** that will scream and moan for more with each meaty thrust.

Well this is what she takes everyday ;)

IMG_0299.jpg

wifey.

is she a mother? i would definately swap wives with you.....

would love to actualy see her nipples and her fuck holes....

I'd like her dressed like an innocent looking petite wife as she looks in the early pics in this thread. Or she could get dressed like a little school girl and go for a stroll in the park (like the old Max Hardcore flicks before he went crazy and overboard). No panties and either a ponytail or pigtails to go with either heels or cute sneakers. You could watch in the distance as she strolls. I'd meet her and flirt with her a little then we'd stroll under a discrete tree and I'd start pinching her mosquito bites. Then I's turn her around and make her lean against a tree with arms fully extended with her back arched so I could lick out her ass and pussy. Then I'd take out my cock and make her squat to suck the balls first. You could keep watching from a distance (bring small binoculars). Then I'd fuck her throat nice and deep (fuckin' bitch is makin' me hard while I type this) to get my cock nice and wet. After I bruise her tonsils I'd lean her against the tree in the same position as before and go right into her ass while grabbing a hand full of hair in one hand as I pinched her nipples in the other. Then I work that cunt's asshole deep and hard enough for u to hear her squealing and moaning with my loud grunts over the top. Then I'd make her suck my cock, then I'd fuck her pussy, then her asshole, and you'd keep fucking watching in the distance. After a good length of time fucking her, chugging a bit of whiskey from my flask, dropping sweat beads on her ass and back, and generally opening her wide like a total ***** with tree bark bits in her hair and on her clothes, I'd dump my load deep in her asshole then make her push it out so it runs all over her pussy. I'd take a few pics and make her bend over so you could see my jizz and her wrecked holes through the binoculars. She suck my cock clean while you looked at her wrecked asshole and pussy.

Afterward we could go to a sleazy motel and my friends and I could gang fuck her, including DP, and then give her multiple creampies. You could join in too cause I am not a selfish bull. Besides, I like watching a husband fuck his wife after she has been had in multiple ways by multiple men.

Yeah, all she's good for is a revolving train of deep doggy fucking and cock sucking. After me and my pals got done using her, we'd drop her at your front door loaded and covered in jizz. Later the ***** would have a kid, but nobody would know which of the 8 guys is "daddy."

Users who are viewing this thread