Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my new girlfriend... could be interesting. and cucked by another girl????

• Thread starterhypo
  • Start date

hypo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2008
So, I finally have found a new girlfriend, and believe me, I picked her with this criteria in mind: that she had the potential to enter a cuckold relationship with me. We are both late 20s, and met through some mutual work friends.

I've know this partiuclar girl for a while, and we recently did start dating. She told me that she had a wild past, and that she still likes to go out and party. We ended up at a dance club the other weekend. Once we hit the door, she was on the floor, dancing with every dude that came up to her. She let them buy her drinks and got pretty damn *****. She basically ignored me the entire night (which kind of sucked, in a way). We ended up going home, and while we fucked, I imagined her with all of the other guys she danced with that night.

Over the past couple of weeks, we had 'the talk' about the status of 'us'. I told her that I hope that we are a couple, and she liked that idea. I told her she was free to date other guys if she chose to. She told me that "goes without saying". I asked her why. Because at that moment, being a cuckold made my stomach turn, and I was kind of feeling unsure about it. She told me it was no big deal, and that she loves sex, and loves it with different guys. I said nothing else, and just accepted it. Afterall, I wanted it to begin with, and now I got it.

So anyhow, she started staying at my house on the weekends. Which was cool. We have lots of fun. Lots of sex. But one Sat. morning, she told me that tonight was going to be a "date night" with a guy she had met out at the clubs. From what she was saying, this guy was a total player, and I could surmise simply using her for sex. She seemed to kind of like the guy though from how she talked about him. That whole day, she wouldn't even kiss me, so sex was obviously out of the question. I kind of moped around the house all day long. And when it was time, she went home to get ready for the date, but told me she would be back Sat. night late or early Sun. morning to hang out for the rest of the weekend.

Of course, it was early Sun. morning that she came over. She had her clothes from the night before on still, so I assume she probably stayed over and got a piece of ass from the guy, and she left first thing in the morning. She seemed kind of down and sad, as if the guy had kicked her out first thing in the morning. She didn't tell me what happened with him, but I knew. She took a shower, and changed into her pjs, and climbed into bed with me, and went right to sleep. I was so turned on just thinking about what happened. Knowing that some player out for sex just used my girlfriend and kicked her out in the morning.

She never mentioned what happened the entire next day. We had a fun Sunday together. We went for breakfast later on. We watched some movies. Had a laugh. I am hoping this can happen again. I love knowing that MY girlfriend is getting all the pleasure she needs and wants.

And as an aside, this might be a very imaginative woman. We were talking about a girl that we know. A younger, very attractive girl from work (probably 21 or so). She told me that she would hook up with her in a heartbeat. I asked could I join in if she did (just to talk shit), and she said, 'no way, she's all mine' and laughed. Im thinking this girl is a catch.

Will keep you posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread