• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My mother's new relationship with a black man. Kind advice from the moms on the forum

• Thread starterbarone
  • Start date

barone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2024
Hello, I am a European guy and I am happy to be here in your community dedicated to interracial couples. I apologize if my English is not perfect.

After my father's sudden death, I had to deal quickly with my mother's new relationship. Her new partner is much younger than her, 26 years old, black, and part of my circle of friends. The picture in my profile is of the two of them.
Initially, this situation bothered me a lot and fueled feelings of discomfort and anger. My mother was very firm in telling me from the start that I am an adult and must accept that her love life has changed. She warned me that she will not tolerate my hostility toward her new partner and will take drastic measures if I continue to behave immaturely.

Now the situation has become unbearable. He is very exhibitionist and controlling, and seems to enjoy having sex with my mother even in broad daylight while I am in my room. My mother seems to be completely submissive to him; at first she tries to restrain herself, begs him to be quiet, but then she starts moaning losing control completely.

Every day I hear my mother making love to him. She tries to restrain herself, but finally she cannot resist and begs him to go on, moaning loudly until she loses control. I can feel their bodies moving and moaning through the thin walls, and it torments me.

It is hard to bear because he is so different from my late father, even physically, being very muscular and dominant.
I never imagined that my mother could be attracted to a man like him and completely forget that she is also a mother.
I tried to talk to my mother, but she told me to mind my own business. She claims that I suffer from inferiority complexes because of his physical size and that I should do some physical activity to feel better.

Now, however, I have to admit that I feel a strange kind of arousal at hearing those noises, and this puts me in a state of inner conflict.

I would like to know if there are other families in a similar situation and how your children have reacted to your relationship. It is not racism, but it is difficult for me because he is so different from my late father, even physically, being very muscular.

• Love
Reactions: CumBreedSquirt, Rayagr and Custer Laststand
Come on fellas, yea that sounds good to cucks and everything but having asked his mother to go more discreet about their relationship and her rejecting that is just bad. You will either learn to enjoy and ask for that as part of your daily life or you will have to leave home. I would do the first but what you will do is up to you. And whatever of those you choose you can always change your mind. Good luck bro.
PS. Send more picture please!

Reactions: barone
barone said:
Hello, I am a European guy and I am happy to be here in your community dedicated to interracial couples. I apologize if my English is not perfect.

After my father's sudden death, I had to deal quickly with my mother's new relationship. Her new partner is much younger than her, 26 years old, black, and part of my circle of friends. The picture in my profile is of the two of them.
Initially, this situation bothered me a lot and fueled feelings of discomfort and anger. My mother was very firm in telling me from the start that I am an adult and must accept that her love life has changed. She warned me that she will not tolerate my hostility toward her new partner and will take drastic measures if I continue to behave immaturely.

Now the situation has become unbearable. He is very exhibitionist and controlling, and seems to enjoy having sex with my mother even in broad daylight while I am in my room. My mother seems to be completely submissive to him; at first she tries to restrain herself, begs him to be quiet, but then she starts moaning losing control completely.

Every day I hear my mother making love to him. She tries to restrain herself, but finally she cannot resist and begs him to go on, moaning loudly until she loses control. I can feel their bodies moving and moaning through the thin walls, and it torments me.

It is hard to bear because he is so different from my late father, even physically, being very muscular and dominant.
I never imagined that my mother could be attracted to a man like him and completely forget that she is also a mother.
I tried to talk to my mother, but she told me to mind my own business. She claims that I suffer from inferiority complexes because of his physical size and that I should do some physical activity to feel better.

Now, however, I have to admit that I feel a strange kind of arousal at hearing those noises, and this puts me in a state of inner conflict.

I would like to know if there are other families in a similar situation and how your children have reacted to your relationship. It is not racism, but it is difficult for me because he is so different from my late father, even physically, being very muscular.
I think that you have to admit to yourself that you want his cock too,don't be shy,it only hurts the first few times.

srx said:
I think that you have to admit to yourself that you want his cock too,don't be shy,it only hurts the first few times.
Just because you like cock doesn't mean every guy on here does as well.

barone said:

barone said:

How old are you? Is this even real?

PassionateGreek said:
Come on fellas, yea that sounds good to cucks and everything but having asked his mother to go more discreet about their relationship and her rejecting that is just bad. You will either learn to enjoy and ask for that as part of your daily life or you will have to leave home. I would do the first but what you will do is up to you. And whatever of those you choose you can always change your mind. Good luck bro.
PS. Send more picture please!

Unfortunately, at the beginning it was difficult for me. My father had recently passed away and seeing my mother in a new light, not just as a mother but also as a woman, caused me many problems. However, she listened to me and at the same time made me understand that she is a woman and has the right to her sexuality. The decision to have more children is hers alone and she would never allow anyone to interfere in her intimacy. Today, I must thank her and her partner for their firmness. I am well and have accepted their relationship, and I know many boys who would like to be in my place and dream of having mothers pregnant by a man of color.

Saturday she got a QoS tattoo near her vulva. I hope to get some photos to share.

Reactions: CumBreedSquirt and YngBullES
barone said:
Unfortunately, at the beginning it was difficult for me. My father had recently passed away and seeing my mother in a new light, not just as a mother but also as a woman, caused me many problems. However, she listened to me and at the same time made me understand that she is a woman and has the right to her sexuality. The decision to have more children is hers alone and she would never allow anyone to interfere in her intimacy. Today, I must thank her and her partner for their firmness. I am well and have accepted their relationship, and I know many boys who would like to be in my place and dream of having mothers pregnant by a man of color.

Saturday she got a QoS tattoo near her vulva. I hope to get some photos to share.
U should record them fucking. That would be really hot

Reactions: CumBreedSquirt

Users who are viewing this thread