Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Mexican Wife Dumb and Naive about Black Men and their Huge Horse Cocks

• Thread starterdiana
  • Start date

diana

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 27, 2004
My wife Corina is 31 years old and has the typical middle-aged Mexican mom's body. She's slightly plump or many would say overweight and her boobs are kinda saggy from giving birth and breast feeding five of our babies. Recently, she was approached by a young (19 or so) fitness trainer at the local gym she works out at while I'm at work and the kids are at school. This agressive N*GGER grabbed her ass cheeks and rubbed his crotch into her back while showing her how to do leg presses on the machine where you have to lay on your stomach. Needless to say Corina was so turned on that she let him take her into the lockerroom area and he showed her his Beautiful, Chocolate, Tree Branch of a cock.
Now she can't stop thinking about black men, curious if they are all hung and thick as my ankles.

Users who are viewing this thread