Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My mates wife

• Thread starternogdog
  • Start date

nogdog

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 5, 2007
We are trying to slowly get her into cucking him with me. What do you guys think? is she worth it?

Are you serious

If your asking if shes worth it, your nuts. She has a great body and you would be lucky to hit that ass. Good luck

nogdog said:
We are trying to slowly get her into cucking him with me. What do you guys think? is she worth it?

Nope, definitely not. I suppose I'll be nice though and take her off your hands. Go ahead and send her my way....

I often read "do she you think she's worth it" or some paraphrase of that and it makes me think the post isn't real because of it. If it's real then yes of course. If your just fishing for compliments just ask! Don't take this wrong, she is cute!

Good project!

I wish you luck in your seduction of his wife. Try to get her to pose for sexy pics, telling her the pics are to excite her husband. After that keep making them more sexy and revealing with each set.

You'll be filling her with your cum in no time.

Gents in the above two posts. Thats exactly what were trying to do. Just taking it slowly. I think the answer is already a yes, she just needs to get her head around the idea properly.

With any luck there may be more soon.

Surely you're not serious

She is cute and built like a brick shit house. Of course she is worth it. I'd love to bury my face in her pussy and not come up for air for a couple of
days. We would absolutely love to see more. Whomever is fortunate enough
to have sex with her is one lucky sob.

It's the husband trying to convince her. Still no major progress though :-(

I'm single. Look like a presentable member of the male example :)

I think the big problme is that we have all been friends for years. Its getting over that and making sure we don't make a mess of it all that I think is the problem. That and the silent unsaid I does she know, I know he knows etc... stuff that people play when coming to a point over such stuff.

Still, there is no rush

nogdog said:

If you don't know the answer to that question.....:rolleyes:

I think it is time to bring it out into the open and discuss the pitfalls and pluses of such a cuckolding. Be honest and stop tip-toeing around the issue.

Good luck and keep us all informed of progress

A few steps closer this weekend. Spent the night watching a film leaning into me rather than my mate. The unhurried method I think is the best.

Dave sent me a short montage from his web cam he left running and asked to have them posted here. Not good quality but damn, she is such a fine lady.

encouragement

nogdog said:
A few steps closer this weekend. Spent the night watching a film leaning into me rather than my mate. The unhurried method I think is the best.

Dave sent me a short montage from his web cam he left running and asked to have them posted here. Not good quality but damn, she is such a fine lady.

You are right on. Do subtle things like touch her when you talk to her. Start with her brushing her shoulder, and progress from there. Make sure that she knows that you are paying attention to her. Keep eye contact. It can progress from there. Everyone loves that stuff.

Thanks for the pics, good luck, and keep us posted!!!!

Nogdog; Well one thing is for sure. You are no hand at stringing shit my friend. For yes for sure she is one fine and very SPECIAL LADY. You are one lucky dude to say the least. For it looks very promising that you are going to get your dick into some very classy sexy way above average table pussy. That woman is a gift. Best Wishes to the three of you. Dont let her down as when you get her you will be getting a real treasure. Give her your best shot. Makes us all very happy for you, her and hubby. But at the same time so damm jealous!!! Kudos...:):):):)

a real lady

Very good looking woman...
She deserves to be share her body with all the men she fancies!!!
Drag her into a live of lust and satisfaction!!!
Make her happy...
~)_(~
:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread