Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My man loves to watch me in action

• Thread startercoolcutecouple
  • Start date

coolcutecouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2007
coolcutecouple.baycouples.com
Hi there. I'm a 37 year-old female in San Francisco, and I love to take on nice big black cock while my man watches. Last month we played with a HUGE black cock, and I made my man suck his cock and then lick the cum off of my face afterward. Yum!!

If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, send me a message.

Attachments

• 188198-1.jpg
    188198-1.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 4,902
A perfect little slut. Im jealous. Watching that sweet white pussy of yours being filled with BBC has me cumming in my pants. Im located outside San Fran and would love more pictures of you posted, with of course a BBC in that sweeeeeeeeeet pussy! Keep it up HOTWIFE......:whip_it:

wow

coolcutecouple said:
Hi there. I'm a 37 year-old female in San Francisco, and I love to take on nice big black cock while my man watches. Last month we played with a HUGE black cock, and I made my man suck his cock and then lick the cum off of my face afterward. Yum!!

If you're in the San Francisco Bay Area, send me a message.

that scenario is soo hot...please tell us more...

Hi Boomshakk,

We posted an ad on Craigslist looking for a black guy, and he responded with pictures, and appeared to be a really intelligent guy. So I decided to meet him (I like smart men who know how to write AND fuck!)

I brought my man along with me, and we met up with him at a restaurant in the East Bay - we were just going to meet up with him and then go home and had no plans to do anything more than that.

As soon as he walked into the restaurant I was turned on. He was really big, tall, had a nice body, and hot!!

He sat down at the table across from me, and my boyfriend was sitting right next to me. What I liked the most was how he told me how hot I was and totally ignored my boyfriend the whole time. I was the center of his attention, and he was doing/saying all these hot things right in front of him. (My BF loves that kind of stuff, by the way.)

That meeting only lasted about 45 minutes, then we said goodbye and that we would contact him if we were interested. (I don't play with any other men until I talk to my boyfriend about it first. So we needed some alone time to talk.)

In the car I asked my BF what he thought, and he said "I thought he was cool. I'm wondering what you think, though."

I told him "I really want to fuck him tonight. He's fucking hot."

So I called him up on the phone when we got back home and invited him over that night. That whole night was pretty amazing, and his cock was so large that I couldn't fuck my boyfriend for several days afterward because I was so sore.

I liked going to work the next day, sitting on my sore pussy, thinking about how a big black cock is what caused it, and my boyfriend just sat there, jerking off, while watching that big black stud take me.

I AM A VERY LUCKY GIRL!

very erotic story....you may be a lucky girl but ur bf is an extremely lucky bloke as well....love the part where u make him lick the cream off ur face...yes do u have any photos perchance?

We don't have any pictures of that, but I sure wish we did! Maybe next time.

I made my BF suck his black cock for a bit and that was really sexy to see. However, his cock was so large that my BF couldn't really do much with it. (I am a much better cock sucker than he is.)

Eventually I told him to go sit down and let me play with it some more.

In the end, when my big black hottie was ready to cum, he flipped me over on my back and told me to suck his balls as he stroked that huge thing as it was hanging over my face.

When he started cumming, he shot it all into my mouth and on my chin and face... he really came a lot. I loved it.

Then I called my boyfriend over (he was jerking off like mad watching all this). "Hey baby, come over here," I said. He knew exactly what I meant.

We started making out, deep french kisses, and I pushed as much cum into his mouth as possible. Then he used his tongue to push the cum still on my face and chin into my mouth, and I then pushed as much of it as I could into his mouth.

While this was going on, my hot black stud was just standing there watching this, and at one point I heard him say, "Damn!".

That night was very hot, and we will be doing it again. Next time, we'll shoot pictures.

damn these cuckold scenes play out ever more elaborately these days.

{{coughbullshitcough}}

Yet another latent/closet homosexual white male imposing his fantasies upon us under the guise of his lady love.

Same act. same scene. Old movie!

Just because her husband gets only 3 out of 10 for his cock-sucking skills, doesen't mean he won't improve as his wife gets deeper into the cuckolding lifestyle. He will eventually be able to deep throat BBC because of all the PRACTICE he will be getting. I think he knows his true station in life already.

Kinda nice when a wife knows what she wants....and goes looking for it....with her husband's approval. I agree they are a very nice couple.

Well maybe so, I've been wrong before. In this case I'm still not sure. Either way, not for me. And the one below you and above me? Well we all know about "her."

How can you ever be sure if you haven't met in person?

If you'd like to verify that we are real, just go to our profile on this message board and follow the link to our page on a local SF Bay Area swinger's website that we belong to.

If that doesn't help convince you, I don't know what will (short of us meeting in person!)

Users who are viewing this thread