• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

my lovely cumslut would like to know what you think

• Thread starterjyzzum101
  • Start date

how should mrs. cumslut take your load

• all over her face

Votes: 15 13.9%
  • covering her tits

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • all in the mouth

Votes: 13 12.0%
  • eat your cum out of a condom

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • drink your cum from a shot glass

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • in her pussy

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • swallowed after being spit in her mouth for your gf/wife

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • in her ass

Votes: 11 10.2%
  • eat your cum out of her own pussy/ass

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • cum on food and her eat it

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

jyzzum101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 17, 2010
as you may already know, my wife loves cum, and she wants to know how you'd have her take your cum so please answer our poll

pics for poll

sorry these pics were supposed to go with the poll, help give you an idea of what some of these examples would be like

Attachments

• DSCN2175.jpg
    DSCN2175.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 428
  • DSCN1825.jpg
    DSCN1825.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 411
  • IMGA0520.JPG
    IMGA0520.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 449
  • DSCN2364.jpg
    DSCN2364.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 498
  • DSCN2333.jpg
    DSCN2333.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 486
I've gone for the condom selection because it implies I've been in one (or both) of her other holes first. She can get the best of both worlds after I've enjoyed fucking her hot body - first she can suck her pussy juice from the outside of the condom (and probably my balls and thighs as well), then she can peel the sheath off and get my cream off my cock before enjoying her 'drink'.

MacNfries said:
And when we're on long car trips and she sees me getting a bit tired, she doesn't hesitate to bend over, fish my cock out of my pants and get me off ... :D How can a guy not appreciate a cum slut like that?

You lucky swine. Mine usually just curls up to sleep and leaves me to keep myself awake. I much prefer your wife's method.

greymaster said:
I've gone for the condom selection because it implies I've been in one (or both) of her other holes first. She can get the best of both worlds after I've enjoyed fucking her hot body - first she can suck her pussy juice from the outside of the condom (and probably my balls and thighs as well), then she can peel the sheath off and get my cream off my cock before enjoying her 'drink'.

i like your thought process, might as well take as much as you can.

What a difficult choice! I think I would have to do her more than once!;):D

thinking outside the box

asia said:
in her open eyes

well obviously there are some other options and I'm always open to hear them, she is as well, who knows maybe she'll give them a try, thanks

here's a new pic for ya

please vote on the poll and feel free to describe what you'd like to do to her

Attachments

• DSCN2434.jpg
    DSCN2434.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 188
looking for more answers, please let me know what you think

My answer is in her pussy. And i'd love shooting mt spunk into the gorgeous slut's pussy.

Ive fantasized alot about my wife eating CUM from a condom,... but she hates condoms!

Users who are viewing this thread