Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My lil girl has some serious daddy issues

• Thread starterChefRexy
  • Start date

ChefRexy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 24, 2020
So my gf is 21… super sub and has a thing for older Dom men. I’m 40, straight, Dom stag and love to show her off and share her with like minded guys…
We love sub dom play, age play, taboo fantasies, dirty talk and she loves verbal humiliation… she also loves the whole daddy daughter fantasy.
We had a few experiences with guys 50+ on vacation that we met through this swingers website… they offered to compensate us for our time and to be honest it was awesome because there was no wasting time… and they wanted to get their money’s worth… and we like hardcore nasty fun… and now she’s totally addicted to the money and our Filthy threesomes. One of the guys is a big time lawyer and pays her extra to have her act like she’s a high school girl… and he pretends to be her dads boss… and she has to please him so that he doesn’t fire him…

Reactions: ksfarmcpl, Islandsinthesun, WestVirginiaGirl and 4 others
ChefRexy said:
So my gf is 21… super sub and has a thing for older Dom men. I’m 40, straight, Dom stag and love to show her off and share her with like minded guys…
We love sub dom play, age play, taboo fantasies, dirty talk and she loves verbal humiliation… she also loves the whole daddy daughter fantasy.
We had a few experiences with guys 50+ on vacation that we met through this swingers website… they offered to compensate us for our time and to be honest it was awesome because there was no wasting time… and they wanted to get their money’s worth… and we like hardcore nasty fun… and now she’s totally addicted to the money and our Filthy threesomes. One of the guys is a big time lawyer and pays her extra to have her act like she’s a high school girl… and he pretends to be her dads boss… and she has to please him so that he doesn’t fire him…
Very hot! Letting the older men pay and then 'get their money's worth' from your hot 21 yo gf...awesome. The role play with the attorney is a very hot scenario.

Are you going to share her with us? Pm me if you want

Reactions: WestVirginiaGirl and Islandsinthesun
WestVirginiaGirl said:
I have huge Daddy issues. Have found older men to be so amazingly attractive.
58 year old MWM with your Daddy cock right here little girl 😎🍆

IMG_9077.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: WestVirginiaGirl

Users who are viewing this thread