Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My life with a hot wife

• Thread starterweakwhitehubby
  • Start date
W

weakwhitehubby

My name is bob or white boy as I get called I am 60years old a cuckold to a beautiful blonde 54 yr old white woman her name is candy or candice.She is 5'3 118 36c-25-36 she prefers black men and young white boys 18-25,She has these lovers because she says I am inadequate as a man .I go to black bars and swinger clubs and dance clubs with her.I help her get dressed for dates and help her look pretty for her black lovers.I have to do what I am told I admire the black man that can fuck my wife for being a man I could never be.Here are pics of me an old man of 60 that can't satisfiy his hot wife

Attachments

• sRwqa6YjKOJIh9RFpBdksuwGGSfO69Af0190.jpg
    sRwqa6YjKOJIh9RFpBdksuwGGSfO69Af0190.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 164
  • hLt2VKLP9Ausvrl3mwi8EZWxna9stcsc01E0.jpg
    hLt2VKLP9Ausvrl3mwi8EZWxna9stcsc01E0.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 151
Here we go again and they want to have xzpaw banned. At least he is real

xzpaw said:
Now he lives in key west florida, has married his 98th wife 3 days ago, divorced her and remarried today.

Looks like he had some major plastic surgery done too. This is the 3rd identity I've seen.

Now for all you people that hate xzpaw this is fact not a fake fuck like bobby boy. Might I add the only white ass getting fucked in bobbys world is his ass. Just take a look at that second picture if that isn't a cocksucker I don't know who is.

weakwhitehubby said:
My name is bob or white boy as I get called I am 60years old a cuckold to a beautiful blonde 54 yr old white woman her name is candy or candice.She is 5'3 118 36c-25-36 she prefers black men and young white boys 18-25,She has these lovers because she says I am inadequate as a man .I go to black bars and swinger clubs and dance clubs with her.I help her get dressed for dates and help her look pretty for her black lovers.I have to do what I am told I admire the black man that can fuck my wife for being a man I could never be.Here are pics of me an old man of 60 that can't satisfiy his hot wife

You are truly disturbed. Go to the hospital soon, call 911, do something before you end up hurting someone. I'm serious.

Users who are viewing this thread