Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Latina Wife

• Thread starteryngcpl07
  • Start date

yngcpl07

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 30, 2007
Here are some pics of my Latina wife
I like to show her off
would like to share her with a friend of mine
we have fantasized about it several times
we just don't know how to set it up
he comes over to our house to visit every once in a while
any advice?

Attachments

• hot_wife1.JPG
    hot_wife1.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 636
  • hot_wife2.JPG
    hot_wife2.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 353
  • wife doggy style 1.JPG
    wife doggy style 1.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 338
  • wife's tits popping out.JPG
    wife's tits popping out.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 516
  • wife posing 1.JPG
    wife posing 1.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 699
wow that ass is hot and plump too

have her walk around the house likr that he will be in her pussy within 5 minutes of begging you.

Attachments

• personal adult 013.jpg
    personal adult 013.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 438
She is very hot!....Your should invite your friend over late one evening and have your wife dress sexy, after a few drinks have been washed down steer the conversation ttowards sexual subjects and keep it there. Maybe even a game of strip poker...good luck

What a great body! I second what 694fun suggested....

Hot wife

She is a real piece of hot work! Let's see more!

More Pics

OK
here are some more pics

Attachments

• IM000223.JPG
    IM000223.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 574
  • IM000226.JPG
    IM000226.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 438
Last edited by a moderator:
What a gorgeous woman!!!!

Man of man!!! You have a really good looking wife. Does she have any sisters or cousins?? lol I would love to have a woman like yours. She is "NICE"!!!!

yngcpl07 said:
he comes over to our house to visit every once in a while any advice?

Show him these pics and ask him if he wants to take a few more and that you want him to

I have some advice for you...

We recently experienced exactly what you are talking about.

My wife and I have a mutual friend that comes to visit almost every weekend. It was obvious to me they had a natural attraction for each other from the start. It seems like every time we got together, the conversation revolved around sex.

Then about 2 months ago, they began to playfully touch each other while we were visiting, drinking and teasing each other. This led to kissing and feeling while I was out of eyeshot.
Never being fooled for a moment, I asked my wife if she wanted to fuck him. She said that she did but she was worried about some of the consequences that might arise within the family. You see, our mutual friend is 18 years younger than she is and one of our daughters expressed fleeting interest in this man at one point.

At any rate, I told her that is was OK for them to have sex as long as I was present. I told our friend the same thing. After that, things progressed slowly but in a definite direction. They began to show affection openly while I was present and they would do a lot of heavy petting.

3 weekends ago, he began going to bed with us when we did. The first time, he was quite nervous and everyone just ended up passing out on each other. The next morning, I had to go to work early while they both remained in bed. I must admit that I wasn't entirely comfortable with the whole situation but I figured that there was nothing I could do if it was going to happen so I didn't let it bother me. When I got home that afternoon, I was assured that nothing happened. I still don't know but I did say it was alright.

The weekend before last it want a lot futher but we were outdoors and it was pitch black outside so I didn't see anything but there was a lot of heavy breathing going on.

Then finally last Saturday night, it happened. When he went to bed with us we played all night and she gave him one hellacious cock sucking while I ate her but nothing really good happened until the early hours of the next morning.
I woke up on one side of my wife, and he was on the other. I could feel her hips gyrating so I knew he was fingering her. She began to breathe heavy so I began to stroke her back to reassure her that everything was alright. Then he quietly slipped his cock inside her from the backside and slowly began to stroke while I kneaded her tits and kissed her. She was laying on her side and it was very easy for her to go down on me; and that is exactly what she did.
I could only take that for about 5 minutes before I blew my load into her mouth. She swallowed every drop.

Now that I was done, I watched as they tried to finish each other off. It didn't go very well because the boy is fairly inexperienced. At one point she said, "Slow It Down Rabbit Boy!" They tried a couple of different positions but neither one of them was quite able to manage. I decided to lay there and smoke a cigarette and watch while they tried to work things out.
By the time I was done, they were still having trouble so I maturbated my wife while he jerked off beside her.

Even though things didn't go very well, it was a very erotic experience for all of us. Now they are more determined than ever to make it right. And as for my part, I am more than willing to help. He will be here again this weekend and we are going make it better for all now that we know what we are working with.

So my advice to you would be to take it slow and permissive. When the time is right, everyone will be willing and eager. It might take a few times but if you are like us, you will learn what works and what doesen't. Then you will all be happy.

I posted some of the pictures I took of our funny little threesome on this forum in Wife Pix under the title "I need some help!" if you are interested.

Take your time and good luck!
doc94

thanks for the advice
any more from anyone else please?

Attachments

• wife doggy style 1.JPG
    wife doggy style 1.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 121
I think you should invite me over, I don't need any encouragement to hit dat!

Users who are viewing this thread