Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Japanese Wife

• Thread starterass4uruse
  • Start date

ass4uruse

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 2, 2007
I'm new to this but wow what a hot idea to see my wife get fucked. I keep working on it tell her when we have sex I want to share her..experiment. Maybe time will tell in the meantime I share her photo.

Attachments

• DVC00023.JPG
    DVC00023.JPG
    67.3 KB · Views: 397
Pretty good! You should farm her out...! One way is to get her to talk to others on IM or MSN; that has no risk, but an get her in the mood...!
Panos

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are in Southern California, let me know. I would love to help you with her.

Got sure fire advice

check out our posts...Got a few of them. Got sure fire advice posted. MFM #12 is this Sat, will post pics for sure on Sunday!

Getting her to experience

Looking for the right person to get her interested. The wait is a agonizing

What type of guys is she into?

ass4uruse said:
Looking for the right person to get her interested. The wait is a agonizing

What sort of guys interest her? In short...what's "her type"?

David
(Brisbane, Australia)

P.S. I have a couple of good friends, a white American guy and his Japanese wife, who used to be quite active swinging, just south of your Portland location. It's possible they may have some contacts I could shuttle your way. I know they had a couple of good guys who used to service her regularly...so perhaps they might recommend a few guys to you.

Attachments

• A Japanese wife with a white European husband in Sydney puts out to black men  B.jpg
    A Japanese wife with a white European husband in Sydney puts out to black men B.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 774

Users who are viewing this thread