Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My illustrated fantasy

• Thread starterninetynine
  • Start date

ninetynine

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2022
I posted on another thread about my nasty fantasies for my wife. It ought it would be cool to illustrate them here..

I want to see the mother of my kids having those new relationship butterflies again as she falls for a new man, especially if he was an older guy. I want her to be giddy as a teenager as she gets herself ready for a date with her sixty (the older the better) year old lover.

IMG_7787.jpeg

IMG_7791.jpeg

IMG_7999.jpeg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd and littlesmallie
It happens again, and she’s so infatuated with her new love that soon she’s sleeping with all his friends to keep him happy. Then she finds out he’s charging them for the privilege of sleeping with her. She’d be confused and embarrassed, but she’d do anything for her boyfriend, even sleep with complete strangers for money.

IMG_8030.jpeg

IMG_8029.jpeg

IMG_8028.jpeg

IMG_8027.jpeg

IMG_8026.jpeg

IMG_8025.jpeg

IMG_7988.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: cuckedjay, ddjaneluvsd, ChillJaxGuy and 2 others
Say maybe Louise and her boyfriend are in a long term relationship. One day she sits the three of us down and she explains to me that as the two of them are very much in love, they’ve decided they’re going to stop using birth control. They don’t necessarily want a baby together, but they’re aware of the risk, and if she ends up pregnant, we’ll be raising it alongside our own. It’s not a debate, she’s not asking for permission, they’re telling me what’s going to happen. And if she does end up pregnant, the three of us attending all the appointments together, Louise correcting the doctors and nurses every time they assume I’m the father or he’s the grandfather.

IMG_8093.jpeg

IMG_8085.jpeg

IMG_8095.jpeg

IMG_8072.jpeg

IMG_8076.jpeg

IMG_8080.jpeg

IMG_8081.jpeg

IMG_8075.jpeg

IMG_8073.jpeg

IMG_8070.jpeg

IMG_8082.jpeg

IMG_8094.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: sswanabe, ddjaneluvsd and ChillJaxGuy
Maybe instead Louise and her boyfriend sit me down and say they’ve been thinking that as she’s moved on with her life, maybe I should move on with mine, but she doesn’t want me seeing another woman, so she thinks I could find a man instead. Again, not a suggestion, her and her lover have decided I’m going to be gay. I’d have to start off practicing blowing her boyfriend a few times before he moves onto fucking me. Maybe they’d sign me up for a gay dating app, or maybe they set me up with one of her boyfriend’s friends. Either way, they decide it’s time for me to be in a committed homosexual relationship, and I have to go along with it.

IMG_8096.jpeg

IMG_8099.jpeg

IMG_8105.jpeg

IMG_8098.jpeg

IMG_8100.jpeg

IMG_8102.jpeg

IMG_8103.jpeg

IMG_8106.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy
Maybe her boyfriend tells me that he’s got too much work for Louise, so he’s going to diversify and pimp me out too as an unconvincing sissy? Occasionally he’d sell us as a pair - entertaining parties as a MILF and her sissy husband - but most of the time he’d arrange for me to service strangers on my own, dressed as a slut while he waits outside to collect the cash.

IMG_7413.jpeg

IMG_6618.jpeg

IMG_2756.jpeg

IMG_2490.jpeg

IMG_8112.jpeg

IMG_8113.jpeg

IMG_8114.jpeg

IMG_8115.jpeg

IMG_8116.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy

Users who are viewing this thread