Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hotwife

• Thread startercuckbook
  • Start date

cuckbook

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2008
www.cuckbook.com
Ok, this is a bit nerve wracking, but here goes . .

This is my hotwife, just 1 hour before she went on her first date with a Bull. She's out right now, and I'm caged permanently while she does it. As she's just started out, she needs 5 fucks before I can have her for a day. Each time I get her for a day, the number of fucks from her Bull's increases, and gradually I will be banned from cumming completely.

The caption is something I added, so that it would be a reminder of her humiliation to me.

I will try and post more soon, but right now i'm wooried with sickening thoughts about how good this Bull is gonna be compared to me!!!

Attachments

• total.jpg
    total.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 2,147
Hi Cuckbook

Hey you wife is some kinda hot .I know you are as proud as a man can be. She seems to like to fuck for you but its a little to bad that the more times you get with her the more fucks she must have before you get your next turn. But it sounds like you are into it with all gusto. So man enjoy your beauty and thank her for screwing others for you. What happened on her date? Will she let you post a photo after one of her bulls has had her? Thanks for sharing your hot wife and her adventures with all of us hard dicks. okdeacon

She did it! At the moment, she's being safe by getting them to wear condoms but I doubt that'll last.

She wouldn't take any pictures, and after today i'm barred from being her sweet shaved and pierced pussy until I get my turn.

She said he had a huge cock, and that she was now wider than ever after being him with him. She said that she loves this new lifestyle, and that soon I'll be in a chastity device for life.

Hey Book

Thanks for the reply. She is a hottie thats for sure and she gave me a big ole bonner as soon as i read she got fucked. Enjoy your Hot Wife and please keep us posted. I am glad she got a big one for why would she have any use for a small one. Pussy is made to streatch. I'd lick her sweet looking pussy until i **********. :p okdeacon

That's an awesome, win-win, fun contractual arrangement. Within weeks, you will blast your sperm across the room like an A47 rifle triggered off. A full day with her at a time, out of your cage, so that you can strut your stuff, and soar like an Eagle.

Quality is OMG,
quantity sucks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it really does !!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Here is the dichotomy. I understand and accept that (to each his own, as with cuckbook) many enjoy having their willie locked up. Yet Segaiolo 'can't stop stoking'. What actually happens in reality? Who knows. But I say if you lock up the cuck--then lock up the wife and bull too and we can all be miserable together. Merry fucking Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread