Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hotwife

• Thread starterMonterey
  • Start date
M

Monterey

Ok, as promised, here is a pic of my hotwife. This was taken a few years ago in our hotel. She has fucked a couple guys and we are working on a new conquest as we speak. This pic always turns me on. I'd love to see someone with a bigger-sized cock get in there behind her and slowly slide it in before screwing the hell out her.

We'd love to hear your feedback. Sorry about the blur but she isn't quite ready for her face to be all over the net yet :)

Oh, and I will post this same photo in the 'fake' section in case anyone wants to take a "whack" at it ;)

Attachments

• 100_0368-3.jpg
    100_0368-3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,768
nice pic. i'm loving the school girl outfit. If you ever make it up north to Toronto give me a shout.

Agreed, the outfit is hot, as is your wife!

very hot:D...is she a dancer? crazy shoes and love the outfit sooo cute..keep posting!

arthurarthur said:
very hot:D...is she a dancer? crazy shoes and love the outfit sooo cute..keep posting!

Thanks! :) No she isn't a dancer but could be for sure. We used to go to the strips clubs a few years back and I used to joke about getting her a job there. She is not shy but still too shy for that. But I tell ya, I really got off on the thought of her doing private dances and simulating sex acts with strangers :)

I love these shoes too! In fact when she took her first lover I suggested that she should wear these same shoes. He was a little taller and those evened it out. Man, the site of him banging her with her legs in the air and these shoes on..... :p (I will be posting pics from that vid soon)

awesome ...love that image of her you made....her legs in the air in those shoes and that guy banging her! mmmm
looking sooo sexy and 'helplessly' submissive...
nice job....:D

Users who are viewing this thread