Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hotwife for you to share

• Thread starteropencouple
  • Start date
Hi

Dominant.Goddess said:
very horny photos and what a beautiful woman you have...wishing you glorious delight in your shared pleasures....thanks for the pics :) ~DG~

Hi Dominant Goddess, thank you for your lovely reply, your words are much appreciated, Claudia x

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

okdeacon said:
Please do, i can hardly wait. Page one post on 08 29 08 at her deak on the phone, legs spread. Damm near made me pass out with passion. Had to do her, i am sure you understand.:p:p:D:eek: Many Thanks okdeacon- i see stars in your rating.

Hi I will make sure the photos are mailed as soon as possible (the lead from camera to computer has been mislaid). In the meantime and as the pic you mention gave you so much pleasure I hope you like these, they are just for you (and all the other Bulls on the site). Enjoy! Claudia x
Ps love the thought that you did me, appreciation photos are very welcome, mmmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos from Friday as promised

As promised these were taken after the ride home from the club as Claudia and her Bull said their goodbyes. The last photo is of us both, Hotwife and Cuck. Feedback is appreciated, knowing you like what you see keeps us posting.

damn I've cum about 5 times looking at your wife!

I like the one of her sitting next to you best. I love black stockings mmmm

She is such a sexy woman i still want to get into her knickers would she like to try my old fat black cock would you like to see my big cock up her tight married pussy it s going to be bare as we fuck im going to give her a big fat pregnant tummey she will look even better knocked up

Hi

lixclitz69 said:
damn I've cum about 5 times looking at your wife!

Hi Lixclitz, what a sexy thought, knowing that is a turn on for me and I'm glad I have that effect on you, Cx

opencouple said:
As promised these were taken after the ride home from the club as Claudia and her Bull said their goodbyes. The last photo is of us both, Hotwife and Cuck. Feedback is appreciated, knowing you like what you see keeps us posting.

Awesome...........!! Isn't so exciting to see her display such affection with her Bull as u can only watch and take pics........?!

Well done! And we are big fans and fellow couple who live the lifestyle alongside u!

Austin and Cuck

Beautiful lady, awesome story, great pics.

Users who are viewing this thread