Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My Hotwife for you to share

• Thread starteropencouple
  • Start date

opencouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 26, 2008
With nearly 6000 views and only a few comments we have decided to take a break, thanks to those that did take the time to post something to us, it was appreciated. x

We have had an open relationship for quite a few years and are proud to be players. Claudia obviously got a lot more attention than hubby and Without realising it discovered that we had developed a cuck relationship. For all those critics on the site we have been together 18 years and are still going strong and loving every minute of it. We are happy to answer any questions you have and both appreciate nice comments. Hope you enjoy our photos x

Thanks for posting. Your wife Ms. Claudia looks very hot.

Opencouple,

Thanks for writing and posting your wife Ms. Claudia's photos. She's a *very* hot and sexy-looking woman. Please thank her on my behalf for being willing to show us her face. She's beautiful.

opencouple said:
We have had an open relationship for quite a few years and are proud to be players. Claudia obviously got a lot more attention than hubby and without realising it we discovered we had developed a cuck relationship.

Yes, I think that tends to happen.... particularly when the wife is as desirable and sexual as Ms. Claudia.

opencouple said:
For all those critics on the site, we have been together 18 years and are still going strong and loving every minute of it.

That's very cool. I've tried and tried but find nothing to criticize. (Sorry....)

opencouple said:
We are happy to answer any questions you have and both appreciate nice comments.

It would be good if you would be willing to fill in some background about how you got into "swinging" (if you did not start your marriage that way), and how you adapted to finding Ms. Claudia was receiving much more attention from "other men" than you from "other women".... until finally you were ****** to recognize you had become her cuckold, and she your cuckoldress.

opencouple said:
Hope you enjoy our photos. x

I did enjoy them. Very much so. Thank you again.

Best wishes to both of you—

Custer

Hi Custer

Thanks for your reply, its much appreciated. We got into recreational sex about 9 years ago, I suppose it started out as pillow talk that turned us on until we got to the point where we said if talking about it turns us on so much what would it be like to try it for real. So we did. It was pre computer dating so we met a guy called Pete through a contact magazine, remember those! We went for a drink and we all got on straight away, it seemed very comfortable to invite him back to our place. I remember sitting watching them stood in the middle of our living room kissing and being so turned on as he undressed Claudia. As she stood there being caressed by Pete in a black suspender belt, stockings and bra and I couldnt speak, the adrenaline rush was fierce and still is. We met couples and single men through the magazines, at the time we lived on the isle of wight, its a small island and we got involved in our own little recreational sex group. As much as I love women I realised when we were with a couple I got a bigger kick when Claudia was with there husbands than when I was with them. Claudia met a couple of men she was friendly with and developed relationships with them. One, Paul, was a friend of mine and didnt know that I was aware of their relationship, he thought she was being unfaithful. I shared Claudia with Simon, it was a beautiful thing, sometimes she was with him sometimes with me and sometimes all of us together. We then moved to the main land and discovered clubs...

Thanks lix

Thanks for that, if you did fuck her id love to know all about it

I am on my knees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the pictures - that is one STUNNING young lady :)

I'm glad the pair of you are so well suited, and I'd LOVE to be able to enjoy her charms one day.

Extra pictures are always more than welcome - tell her she is a beauty and we appreciate her :)

Thanks for the support

My Hotwife is out as i write with her Bull, he has taken her underwear shopping and has said I can't see what he has bought her, her new outfit is for his eyes and touch only, I can tell you the adrenaline is pumping

Beautiful lady! Thanks for sharing her photos with us. You're a lucky man!!!

Beautiful pictures, whereabouts on the mainland are you?

You r sexy wife looks hot im me i want to ask you about her she looks great in stockings and has great babymaking hips

Shank said:
Beautiful pictures, whereabouts on the mainland are you?

Hi Shank we live in the North West, Lancashire. Claudia is always interested in meeting new lovers. Glad you like our photos and thanks for the comment. x

babymaker said:
You r sexy wife looks hot im me i want to ask you about her she looks great in stockings and has great babymaking hips

Hi babymaker, I have sent you a message as requested, but feel free to ask in the open forum, perhaps others would be interested in your questions and the answers they elicit. I love her in stockings too, she is wearing them today.

About the shopping trip

As I previously mentioned Claudia and her Bull went shopping for underwear, Imagine my disappointment when she got back and told me they met for lunch, got chatting and were enjoying each others company so much decided to spend the afternoon holding hands and staring into each others eyes! It did however get much more interesting as over lunch they decided to go to a swingers club and I was invited, but only as their chauffeur. For a treat Claudia told me what she wanted to wear that night so I could get it out on the bed ready or her to put on. I've enclosed photos of the underwear and stockings she wore to the club, it has an underwear only policy so this is what she walked around in all night for all to see. We met Claudia's Bull, he is a big black chap, 10 years younger than Claudia, It was the first time I had met him and found him to be a really nice bloke, I'm quite proud he is my wife's lover. They got in the back of the car and the 75 minute trip to the club was uneventful, the 4 hour wait in the car outside the club while they played drove me mad, but the drive back was out of this world. As soon as she got in the car Claudia took off her mini skirt and vest top and I could see her in the underwear I had got ready for her. I watched in the rear view mirror as they passionately kissed, her Bull holding her head in both his hands. My view was short lived but the eroticism increased ten fold, as I was on the motorway within minutes and there are no road lights. I couldn't see but I could hear what was going on behind me and it was so horny, the sound of kissing and of rustling clothes, of moans and sighs, my imagination filling in the gaps. As I passed a brightly lit service station I looked behind me and in that second saw Claudia sat in middle seat with her legs open wide, her thong pulled to the side and her pussy lips held wide as her Bull fingered her wet cunt, WOW. I knew what was causing her to moan so loudly. On the M6 Claudia's Bull gave me a treat and turned on the cars rear interior light, I turned to see her laying on her back, her left leg up on the front passenger seat , her right leg on top of the back seat. Her thong was to the side of her pussy to allow her Bull to lick her clit while pounding her pussy with his fingers and boy did he make her cum. He let me glance over my shoulder for a few minutes before turning the light off and plunging them into darkness once more. It was so erotic. I have a couple of nice photos of Claudia and her Bull that they let me take when we had got back and they were saying their goodbyes, I will post them for you later if you are interested.

Hi

bobbyblk said:
does she go black? any video of her?

Yes she loves black cock, her new Bull is black, this photo is of Claudia with one of her Bulls, but not the one I refer to in the drive from the club.

She makes any underwear look great - beauty :) I'd love to make her scream with pleasure when you can hear but not see what's happening.

Are we interested in the photos of her saying goodbye to her bull? WHAT DO YOU THING :D

greymaster said:
She makes any underwear look great - beauty :) I'd love to make her scream with pleasure when you can hear but not see what's happening.

Are we interested in the photos of her saying goodbye to her bull? WHAT DO YOU THING :D

I will post the pics asap for you, Claudia is just showing a bit of leg while she kisses her Bull bye, but seeing them may let you enjoy their fun a little more

Sweet pics! Love her with that BBC. Please post more for us all and thanks again!

hot!

very horny photos and what a beautiful woman you have...wishing you glorious delight in your shared pleasures....thanks for the pics :) ~DG~

Yes Yes Yes

opencouple said:
I will post the pics asap for you, Claudia is just showing a bit of leg while she kisses her Bull bye, but seeing them may let you enjoy their fun a little more

Please do, i can hardly wait. Page one post on 08 29 08 at her deak on the phone, legs spread. Damm near made me pass out with passion. Had to do her, i am sure you understand.:p:p:D:eek: Many Thanks okdeacon- i see stars in your rating.

Users who are viewing this thread