Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My hot *****......

• Thread starterthecleaner
  • Start date

thecleaner

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2007
Just came across this site. I think it's great that whores and the men that love them can come together. Please let me know what you think of my fuck-slut.

Attachments

• 1Liz 035.jpg
    1Liz 035.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • Liz grabbing tits nipples1.jpg
    Liz grabbing tits nipples1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 812
  • Liz's perfect pussy lips1.jpg
    Liz's perfect pussy lips1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 870
wow shes beautiful....welcome to the community of ***** lovers...and please some action pics of ur beautiful slut

im a cuck psychologically. when (if) i get a wife you can get she's gonna be chowing down on some big bull cock. but i meant ***** respectfully.

er

boomshakk said:
im a cuck psychologically. when (if) i get a wife you can get she's gonna be chowing down on some big bull cock. but i meant ***** respectfully.

that should have read 'you can BET she's gonna be chowing down on some big bull cock.'

very hot lil wife.... thats a pussy i'd like to clean every last drop after a few big black bulls left a mess

What does she look like after she is used

Please post pics of her cum dump after it has been used...love to see her creampie or her tight pink cunt wrapped arond a thick black cock

great looking bitch

thecleaner said:
Just came across this site. I think it's great that whores and the men that love them can come together. Please let me know what you think of my fuck-slut.

That looks like a little much for you to please by yourself, I don't mind taking her off your hands for a few days and send her back well worn for the wear.

Ellington333

I'd Like To Shove My Thick 8 1/2" Nigger Cock In Her Mouth, Cunt And Asshole Filling Each Up With Thick Load Of Nigger Cum And Seed While You Watched Beating Your Meat. After You Could Lick Clean Her Nasty Stinking Cum-filled Holes And Possibly Get Some Good Sloppy Seconds From Your Housewife Nigger Slut

Users who are viewing this thread