• Sign the petition. It's for a good cause and helps your loyal webmaster get a piece of Elon's money! Use dig4202002@yahoo.com as the referring email. https://petition.theamericapac.org/
Help keep this site alive with your VIP membership and unlock exciting site features available only to our supporting members!
VIP
$14.95
Buy Now!
MVP
$24.95
Buy Now!
Superstar
$34.95
Buy Now!
UPGRADE to get lifetime access to dig420's video section, the Meet Up! forums, AD FREE surfing and much, much more!

My HOT!!*****!! Wife, Nikki Ve~A BREEDING WIFE~

• Thread starterbreedingwife4cuckold
  • Start date

breedingwife4cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 14, 2011
clips4sale.com
This is Nikki, my HOT SEXY ***** wife & play thing ;). Check her out & tell me what you think:D

Nik's a FOR REAL BLACK COCK *****! and in need of a Cuckold to keep her clean during our breeding sessions.

Interested in learning more about us? Message us!

G
{& Nikki~kisses}

Attachments

• 0004b035-8fe2-d697-a5cd-38d1f77b670f_110.jpg
    0004b035-8fe2-d697-a5cd-38d1f77b670f_110.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 1,387
  • 0004b035-7215-5a18-a0e1-9f13f8a57842_110.jpg
    0004b035-7215-5a18-a0e1-9f13f8a57842_110.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 1,222
  • IMG_7420[1].jpg
    IMG_7420[1].jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 1,802
Reactions: Useyourwife
Beautiful. Just adore the nylon clad fully fashioned feet. Wished I lived SC. Dam. More please Schultz

breedingwife4cuckold said:
This is Nikki, my HOT SEXY ***** wife & play thing ;)

breedingwife4cuckold said:
Nik's a FOR REAL BLACK COCK *****! and in need of a Cuckold to keep her clean during our breeding sessions.

Ahh...

Folks, what we're seeing here is pretty monumental.

This is quite possibly the world's most useless cuckold. Not only does he find other men to fuck his wife... but also outsources the cleanups.

Useless Cuckold???

Nikk here, addressing the "useless cuckold" comment...

As there are multiple understood definitions of a cuckold, i guess a little clarification concerning our unique situation wouldn't hurt :)

My Husband is also my Dom. He loves to watch his wife {ME!!!} get fucked/used and even bred by other men ~specifically Black Men~. In that respect ONLY could he be labeled a cuckold!

That is why He has given me permission to find myself a fully committed cuck!

{Anyone out there Truly Interested & available in SC, GA, or possibly NC... feel free to contact me personally}

I hope this clears up any confusion.... & Yes! My Dom/Husband IS Definitely MONUMENTAL !!! ;)

Good on ya! I think you are the perfect slut and i for one envy your situation!

***** for Black Cock

That is actually a similar situation I am in. I am the best lover my girl has ever had and very dominate and powerful over her yet I love the idea of her being a slut for other men. The other guys are not as skilled or talended and she says she will always prefer to be witrh me, but she will fuck them because I tell her to and I usually fuck her really hard and deep after she has been delivered to other men.

So let's see some pictures of her taking on some black men. If she is truly a ***** for black cock, then let's see her in action. Beautiful wives should be provided more top notch sex than they can handle. Websites like this should have more pictures of her than we can handle.

Oh My. Yes I have a deep nylon foot fetish. Tyhank you for the wonderful pictures. I am gutted that they do not open to really appreciate them. More please. Simply wonderful, Schultz

Please can we have some more Nikki....please. Thank you Schultz

Hi Nikki, still hoping to see more. Thank you

very nice

would love to have you come here (australia) for a vacation and more

Thanks & More Pics !!!

302stang said:
That is actually a similar situation I am in. I am the best lover my girl has ever had and very dominate and powerful over her yet I love the idea of her being a slut for other men. The other guys are not as skilled or talended and she says she will always prefer to be witrh me, but she will fuck them because I tell her to and I usually fuck her really hard and deep after she has been delivered to other men.

So let's see some pictures of her taking on some black men. If she is truly a ***** for black cock, then let's see her in action. Beautiful wives should be provided more top notch sex than they can handle. Websites like this should have more pictures of her than we can handle.

Glad to see others here that can relate to our situation. Thanks for the support Man!
[Nikki's Daddi]

0004b035-7618-1e10-d0e7-21da338f8152_110.jpg

0004b035-876b-4bde-aecb-68d1fcab2648_110.jpg

0004b035-a395-35de-baa9-5decb8a8eea8_110.jpg

Enjoy;)

Sorry the pics are so small... I'm pulling them off Nikki's FetLife profile. If you're also a member there, visit us! Her profile ID is Whore_wife_2_use :)

[Nikki's Daddy]

Just sent you some messages at fetlife. Your foot freak Schultz

Users who are viewing this thread